Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Everyday Missionary Prayer (Song), by DianaDee Osborne

EVERYDAY  MISSIONARY  PRAYER 
ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayers   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
 The basic lyrics were written from 9:45 to 9:51 on my second day at the Ohio ALIVE Christian Music Festival in 2012... amid feeling terribly weak physically, all alone at a  campsite 14 hours from home... but rejoicing in LORD God's protection.  He gave me the basic music as I played around with my guitar that evening.  The timing of the last 3 words is again God's guidance... a piano mistake that I didn't plan,  but liked! came out within 3 hours--all music tracks. The Holy Spirit's gifting, I confidently declare.

Dedicated to our LORD, 19 June 2012 renewed 6 March 2013

LYRICS
1
Holy Spirit,  Wise God:  Give me Grace to see
amid all my life's problems,  those who hurt more than me....
2
Holy Spirit,   LORD God:  Give me power to be   Your
hands, Your feet, Your mouth to teach those who hurt but don't see......


3
HOPE  for them.  LORD, use me ev'ry day!  to
teach them Your John 10: 10  offer of abundance for them!
    Use me as Your everyday missionary,  LORD  I pray!
4
Give me  YOUR Words,  John 14: 26,  to teach the joy of
Your salvation to all who pray and ask.
    Use me as Your everyday missionary,  LORD  I pray!


5
Give protection  as Satan tries to stop all who serve You, Mark 4, protect all who hear and teach Your words.
    Use me as Your everyday missionary,  LORD  I pray!
6
Stop my selfishness when I just want to rest.   Help
me SEE people will die without You,  and urgently reach!
    Use me as Your everyday missionary,  LORD  I pray!

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.  In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials....-- 1 Peter 1:3-6   New KJV
     (written by the guy who BETRAYED Jesus.... but was forgiven when he asked)

Ephesians 6: 10 to end.... prayers for protection

Ephesians 3: 20-21 .... prayers for empowering, to the GLORY of LORD God.

Matthew 25  end ..... Jesus's warnings about ignoring people around you in need.

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment