Wednesday, April 24, 2013

You Change History, by DianaDee Osborne


YOU  CHANGE  HISTORY
ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n' Life   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
History is moments that have become past... 
not always centuries.
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:  
I'd been having trouble sleeping, so I put a mild video in to play.... the droning voices lull me to sleep.  As I awoke one morning, the first words I heard were of a detective saying to a sad person, “You changed history.  How many people can say they've changed history?”  And my INSTANT thought -- which I fervently believe was the Holy Spirit's inspiration -- is that EVERY ONE OF US can change the history of people's lives --- even just smiling at someone who is sad.  Even just speaking to a child or teen in church to show that you consider them important, worthy of your time.

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
    The lyrics,  the music notes and chords -- these were so easy to write.  Again I observe that when preachers of the old days speak of God penning their words, I see so much that these songs are NOT “DianaDee” skills but God's inspiration....
and NOT because I'm someone special.  I just earnestly prayed for several years (see song story for “Third of Despair and Hope”) and the LORD in grace answered.
    But this was really hard to record and write out the music sheet.
    I kept having problems with my computer software for writing music tracks...
it kept changing to 1/32nd notes, which literally quadrupled my work several times over.  But it was exciting to see how God developed in me ideas to switch to half time for the chorus,  bridge,  whatever you'd like to call it.  That weird part in the middle with some really odd instruments God guided me to try! 

    We recorded the song one day after I wrote the lyrics in my Journal #20.    (#1 in this Leatherbound series was March 2009... 350 pages per journal, filled with song giftings yet to be developed with God's help that I dearly need.)  God's Ephesians 3:20-21 empowering at work!   By the way -- I was AMUSED to not realize until I was going to my 2nd studio session of that week:  We recorded 4 new songs for God's WorldWideWeb that week... and all 4 were about History.  Not MY plan!  In fact, 4 songs in a week is only from GOD's empowering, too!May this song change history, encouraging people with  the  JOY of seeing God's purpose in their life....      

    To help others....
                       Dedicated to our  God Of The Ages, 22 April 2013

LYRICS
1
You  change history  ev'ry time you smile

at some one whose heart hurts. You  lift that heart awhile.
2
You change history, speaking to a child, 
showing that child's IMPORTANT to receive your time.
3
You change history each time you refuse  to
gossip, mock or hurt someone
-- as Satan tempts you. 
4
You change  history each Time you speak about God, 
planting seeds that God can grow...

         bring someone true Life. 


BRIDGE
Who decided history affects the whole  world?
God says each and ev'ry life is utterly worth  your
time, your money, and your care-- even  just words  that
change a life......  change history....

    one person.......  one life........
one precious child of God   at a time........



5
You  change history  one prayer at a time. 

Ephesians 3, verse 20 -- God offers His power.
6
You  change history,  giving God each smile.

Ephesians 3 verse 21,  to the glory of God!
God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.  to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”  -- Ephesians 3: 20-21 NLT

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment