Saturday, April 20, 2013

Real Peace Is This, by DianaDee Osborne

REAL  PEACE  IS  THIS  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayers   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php


Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
         On April 1st as I was driving through Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, I had an idea for a song.  I pulled into a shopping center and began a song draft called “REAL JOY IS THIS.” 
           But as I worked, I quickly realized that there is FAR too much good news from LORD God to fit into that one single song.  So as I researched and drafted out scripture verses to fit that song, I simultaneously was re-assigning some of them to this song about PEACE instead. 
          I continued driving five more hours, also writing the “NO DESCARTESIAN DOUBTS” lyrics set and “ORIGINAL CURSE BLESSINGS” lyrics set at various stops.  That evening I actually finished the lyrics for this song first.  But I also finished the JOY song's lyrics set before going to bed that night.  The music for this song was completed and tested April 4th, AND on the World Wide Web 2 weeks later.

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
       One special purpose of this song:  It embarrasses me to admit, but I was utterly
 confused on what to do after I realized that I was NOT a Christian just because I believed in God. 
James 2:19 would have been useful to be emphasized somewhere in 19 years of church-going.  I didn't even know about First John One or Romans 10:9 then.  I actually DID give up on “salvation” at ages 12 and 17... deciding it was too hard to understand and made me feel too guilty. 

     Yet I kept going to church.  Confused.  I pray that God will use songs like this that He has honored me with developing to help others.... as part of HIS answer of promised wisdom for each person, through James 1: 5 and 6.  God wants ALL people to be saved.  
Not just John 3:16 and 17    but ALL through His Word, 
including the original scriptures like Ezekiel 33:11, "Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord GOD, 'I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. 
Dedicated to Jesus our Peace, Isaiah 9:6,   1 April 2013

LYRICS
1
Real peace is knowing this:
There's no reason any fears can come steal my happiness if I do just this:
2
Real peace is knowing this:
We're always loved by Jesus,  THOUGH God will discipline us,
      give  HELL  if we choose OURSELVES  lord. 
3
Real peace is knowing this:
When our boss is not US  but Jesus,
     HE then is responsible, 
           and we can REST in peace with HIM  LORD. 

4   (steps to being saved for HEAVEN FOREVER) ---
1 -   ACCEPT JESUS AS MY LORD.
2 -   PRAY HIS   ROMANS 10:  9    WORD.
3 -   TRULY SORROW FOR MY SINS.
4 -   HUMBLY ASK    FORGIVENESS.
       Here is why REAL PEACE  is this:
I never need to be anxious -- see Philippians 4,  verse 6.

JESUS ANSWERS HUMBLE PRAYERS WITH ....      
CHORUS lullaby ----->
          PEACE...... deep peace.  No matter other things.
         Jesus brings peace to ALL who HUMBLY 
                       call Him LORD
    PEACE...... deep peace ... past human understanding.
    Philippians 4:  7   -- PEACE IF YOU NAME  HIM  LORD.

interlude
5   (HOW   to have real -- true-- PEACE FOREVER) ---

CAST YOUR CARES UPON JESUS.
DROP YOUR BURDENS   --- TAKE ON HIS.
REAL PEACE IS THIS ----  
CASTING YOUR CARES ON
          JESUS,  WHO CARES FOR YOU.

See First Peter Chapter 5,  verse 7
       Here is why REAL PEACE  is this: 

JESUS ANSWERS HUMBLE PRAYERS WITH ....      
CHORUS lullaby ----->
          PEACE...... deep peace.  No matter other things.
         Jesus brings peace to ALL who HUMBLY 
                       call Him LORD
    PEACE...... deep peace ... past human understanding.
    Philippians 4:  7   -- PEACE IF YOU NAME  HIM  LORD.

God's SUPPORTING WORDS (prophecy showing Jesus IS  God,  also):
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.  – Isaiah 9:6

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”   – God through First John 4:13

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment