Tuesday, May 11, 2021

TRINITY PRAISE

 TRINITY PRAISE

  © 2021, 2010 by DianaDee Osborne Songs.com

Audio MP3 location  

https://dianadeeosbornesongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php


ALBUM:      Amazing Word 'n' Worship

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC
    As I played my draft recording of this song for a very young friend, she commented, “Someone already wrote that song.” 
    Ahh, the honesty of children!  This is a blended song with, of course,   our marvelous hymn of church history,   HOLY, HOLY, HOLY,  the hymn by Reginald Heber and John Dykes (Public Domain).  
Dedicated to our Holy God, 15 July 2010.  Renewed 11 June 2021.

Written before I created the Amazing Psalms 'n' Promises  album containing only songs based on God's Book of Psalms.
 
LYRICS
1    (Traditional Hymn)                               
Holy, Holy, Holy.  Lord God Almighty.
Early in the morning, our songs will rise to You.
Holy, Holy, Holy, merciful and mighty:
God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity!

2    (new, blended hymn)
I praise You, Father, God,         I praise You, Jesus, Son,
I praise You, Holy Spirit, GOD THREE IN ONE.
 
3
I give You all my mind.    I give You all my heart.
I give You all my soul     
   You deserve each one.
 
4
“In God I will praise His Word,   In God I have put my trust,
I will not fear anyone.”  Psalm 56,  verse 4.


CHORUS                                     ECHO:
I give You, God,    me.                   I give You, God,    me.
I give Jesus all.                              I give Jesus all.
Holy Spirit, I give You all of me!     I give You all of me.
I give You, God,    me.                   I give You, God,    me.
I give Jesus all.                              I give Jesus all.
Holy Spirit, I give You all of me!    I give You all of me forever and ever!
 
============================================================
 
REFERENCES:
Psalm 56: 4, 10   NKJV
     “In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me… In God will I praise His word: in the LORD will I praise His word.”

     "For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one."

©2021, 2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

 ___________________________________________________________________

See also (1) https://FacebookParablesInLife.blogspot.com/  for FACEBOOK PARABLES IN LIFE

and
(2) MUSIC  "LYRICS FOR YOUR MUSIC"   -- already formatted with TIMING, 
copyrighted BUT AVAILABLE  for Musicians (see FUTURE tabs on DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com), website  below) at this BLOG LINK:    https://LyricsForYourMusic.blogspot.com/
(3) 
FREE  music website with  ALMOST 700 MP3 audios, plus ACCOMPANIMENT TRACKS
      & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
           No registration needed to use music website OR to download songs!

©2021, 2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CCLI.com  songwriter #P272655
 
HOW TO CONTACT =  via website with NAME in FROM box, or
Welcome to submit COMMENTS for possible blog publication via Facebook Message! 
 
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. New King James Version used unless otherwise noted.