Friday, July 19, 2013

When God Won't Help, by DianaDee Osborne

WHEN GOD WON'T HELP            SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Faith 'n' Freedom   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013.php
CLICK  here  to hear song (free)

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
Written / sung during an unhappy time. 
Recorded and mastered  during an unhappier time.
BUT....  this is God's comfort song to us..... continually singing it in a 
trusting - anyway time.

Dedicated to our Lord, Who DOES always help.... even when we don't see it.

LYRICS
SUNG 3 TIMES -- EACH TIME IS FASTER and MORE DETERMINED!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need  Your Help,  God.
I need Your Help.
If I do not see any help,  I choose to tell   the
devil and all people --- AND  I tell my  SELF....  THAT....
GOD  IS  GOD.     AND  I   AM   NOT.
GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE,  including me.  John 3:16.

When God does not SEEM to help....  THAT simply means  
that I  DON'T  have God's  Isaiah 55  wise thoughts.  
So I  pray Proverbs 3:  5 and 6 ....... and WAIT,
TRUSTING  God who loves me so much that 
He sent JESUS.   Just wait!   God  WILL  help!

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
PROVERBS 3:  1 & 5-7, 
God speaking (we know it's Him because of “MY Law”) New KJV
My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands...  [And] so find favor and high esteem In the sight of God and man.  Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;  In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.  

ISAIAH 55: 8-9:" For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,"

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment