Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Prayer ConFUSION, by DianaDee Osborne

PRAYER ConFUSION             SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayers   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
               CLICK HERE    TO HEAR SONG  (FREE)  

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
              It took 11 months for me to finish developing this song... a long time for me.  (With God's empowering, and the 2 studios He began providing in 2010, we average publishing 5 songs per month).

           I believe God was waiting until I learned about 7/4 time.... I never had even heard of it until I "accidentally" found a drummer CD that included this info. Nothing else had fit my concept... and 7/4 and 5/4  fit it perfectly, creating an  off-balance feel that matches the words.  Creator God has some pretty exciting concepts to entrust to us humans whom He honors with co-creation such as for music and art.

         THEN   I accidentally hit the transpose button,  and recorded Part 3 in a different key... which I didn't realize until I got home after that part's  recording session.  When I “goof” I always pray to see if there's some way to use the goof (see song “God Guided Goofs”).  And God surely guided this one -- the GOOF key change bridge between the sections added a perfect transition from fear to praise!

Song Story:  THE  SCRIPTURE SUPPORT:   
.“In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express..”  -- Romans 8:26

“Con”  means  “against”  fusion  -- against  “having it all together” or feeling in control of all the parts of your life.

But “Con” also means  “WITH”  --

and prayers fuses us to be WITH God, “all together.”
(This is NOT  an  “autobiographical”  song (for which I deeply  thank God).    It applies to 1000s... and I pray it will help many people.)


Dedicated to our LISTENING Lord, 25 Nov 2008

LYRICS
PART 1
   

A pile of bills on my table.
Confusion reigns! Don't feel able
to figure out how I'll pay these!
My fears and doubts drive me to knees


2

Doctor can't see why there's such pain
Suggests I get new opinion
Says maybe hope. Still my tears spill.
New doctor means new doctor bill.
Don't know what to say - my thoughts freeze.
Don't know what to pray so God's pleased.
Don't know HOW to pray -- what words mean
BUT I know WHAT words -- "God help me!”
Mark Nine:  Two-Four,  "God help me.... believe!"      

                      [Mark 9: 24]

PART 2
3    

Just what is prayer?  Supplication?
Some people say       invocation.
Others say pray         adoration.
HOW DO I PRAY WITH CONFUSION??


4    

Some people say prayer's confession.
    Some say prayer is intercession.
I JUST WANT TO PRAY SIMPLE WORDS,
JUST WANT TO SPEAK  AND KNOW GOD'S HEARD!
Jesus promised in John Fourteen
"Ask and God hears and you'll receive
IF you trust God and want His will.”
SO I know WHAT words ---- "God help me!"
    Romans Eight:  Two-Six--- God helps... me pray!    [Romans 8: 26]

PART 3 “CHORUS”
1

Prefix “Con” can mean “together.”
The Word “Fusion” means “together.”
“ConFusion” means I'm together with my God.
    Prayer is simply talking   and listening. 


2   prayer
Thank You I really thank You,
Praise You, I really praise You,
Trust You I really trust God's Name:
Creator, Father Savior and my King!


3  
.prayer
Thank You I really thank You,
Praise You, I really praise You,
Bless You, I really bless God's Name:
    Holy God,  Helper,  Brother   and my  Friend.   


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
    JESUS “SPOKE A PARABLE TO THEM, THAT MEN ALWAYS
 OUGHT  TO  PRAY   . AND  NOT  LOSE  HEART.”          -- Luke 18:1  NKJV

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. ...14 -16 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]. ..If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever.”  -- John 14  KJV  (entire chapter)
Romans 12: 9, 11-12 NKJV :::
“[Let] love [be] without hypocrisy.  Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good....not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;   rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation,
continuing steadfastly in prayer......”

©2008 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment