Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Psalm 101 Purifying (song), by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM  101  PURIFYING
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)   
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
        This song's first draft of music is not recorded in any of my journals. While sitting in my car at a (very long!) stop light, almost home one day, there were commercials on every Christian radio station I had pre-programmed. On and on.
        Finally I hit the “up” button a couple of times... well, about 5 times... before I found a station with actual music. It was in Spanish. I know just a few words of.......

        BUT - this is so cool from God! 
By the time I had driven the next five miles to reach home, 
I had a cool fast beat in my head. 
Not a melody... just the beat. .......

         So I rushed down to my home studio to record what I expected to be just a draft to store away for future usage. 
 Five hours later, I had finished this song, 
using the formed lyrics in a special Psalms journal. 
The piano and beat and bass and guitar tracks, and the music sheet.

Another gift from God through me, I surely believe. I'm not all that talented even if people someday decide they like this worship prayer. May YOU find much joy in worshiping our LORD with His OWN words through David, through this song, of Psalm 101......
Dedicated to God,  3 October 2011
 
LYRICS
1
I sing of God’s MERCY!  To You, Lord I sing praises!
I sing of God’s JUSTICE!  To You, Lord I sing praises!
I will behave wisely,  in a perfect, God-like way.  God will
live in me -- Matthew 28:20 -- when I walk with a perfect heart.,
seeking to follow Holy God,
Psalm One Hundred One.
            SPOKEN:  Psalm One-oh-one, verses 1 and 2.                                         


2
I sing of God’s MERCY!  To You, Lord I sing praises!
I sing of God’s JUSTICE!  To You, Lord I sing praises!
I choose to set nothing that is wicked in my sight.  I will
hate all work that rejects God -- Proverbs 8: 13, I’ll hate evil.
I won’t let sin cling to me.
Psalm One Hundred One.

             SPOKEN:  Psalm One-oh-one, verses 3 and 4.                                      
 
3
I sing of God’s MERCY!  To You, Lord I sing praises!
I sing of God’s JUSTICE!  To You, Lord I sing praises!
I refuse ALL evil, or to listen to people’s Gossip.  I shall
NOT put up with haughty pride.  My heart I’ll purify -- James 4:8.
I  WON'T ENDURE LIES AND   DECEIT!
Psalm One Hundred One.
            SPOKEN:  Psalm One-oh-one, verses 5 and 6.                                     
4
I sing of God’s MERCY!  To You, Lord I sing praises!
I sing of God’s JUSTICE!  To You, Lord I sing praises!
ALL who respect THE LORD, who fear His Holy power,  with
God I’ll hate all arrogance,  hate all pride and evil ways.
Thus, I HATE all evil,  and Pride.





GOD'S  SUPPORTING  WORDS
Spoken:  Proverbs 8:13,   New Living Translation:  
“All who fear the LORD will hate evil. 
Therefore, I hate pride and arrogance, corruption and perverse speech.” 
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment