Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Round of Applause Praise, by DianaDee Osborne

ROUND  OF  APPLAUSE  PRAISE
ALBUM:      Amazing  Word 'n' Worship   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE) 


Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
            The entire home studio recording of this music was written for another song.  I already had the full lyrics of that song in my journal ready to type. That song was based on how we  so often get into routines, as churches as well as individuals, and are reluctant to change even when we feel God is calling us to do so.  The title of that draft song (which I still plan to record one day, God willing, with different music!) was/is “Treadmill Churches.”  The music was developed to SOUND like a treadmill,  going round and round without ever going anywhere.
          I have a large collection of songs where I just sit at the keyboard and record into the computer program as I “just play.”  Some of it, by the Holy Spirit’s inspiration, comes out “pretty good” IMHO  [in my humble opinion!].  I periodically create a CD with a collection of drafts and listen to them while driving and praying. 



Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
        So now we finally get to the “Song Story” of this song.  I have so many drafts that I often forget the titles of them as they play, so forget whether I’ve already written lyrics for the music I’m listening to.  For over a month, each time I heard this song’s draft music, I kept finding myself singing praise and worship words with it, to our Lord.  And eventually I listened to the idea…. get off my treadmill thinking this music was for those other lyrics.
And thus we have a FUN  worship song that can be sung in rounds
by different sides in the sanctuary, different groups within a large group, and so on.

Dedicated to our WORTHY Trinity God, 26 Sept 2011


LYRICS
“I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name 
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; 
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.”  -Psalm 138: 2
================================================================


NOTES:
(1)  This song is designed as a fun worship experience for groups worshiping together.
There are 5 vocal parts:  High & low versions of the Main melody, High &  low versions of the harmony melody (shorter lyrics), and low bass version that punctuates the end of each verse.
(2)  Each part is sung repeatedly through that verse.
(3)  The high and low parts of the main melody begin at HALF TIME to define the words for worshipers, to lead them in understanding the worship prayer to our Great LORD!
(4)   Parts 2 and 3 are the same for each verse.  Only the high and low of Part 1 changes.

VERSE   1
PART  1,  High and Low:
God I do LOVE You, and  God, I do WORSHIP you.
God I do PRAISE You, the GOD Three-in-One!

PART  2,  High and Low:
God, I love You!  God I worship You!
God, I praise You!  God, Three-in-One.

PART  3,  Low:
There is only ONE GOD.  One TRINITY GOD. 
Father, Spirit and Son.  Our Three-in-One God!


VERSE   2
PART  1,  High and Low:
Jesus,  I  LOVE You, and  Jesus,  I  WORSHIP you.
Jesus,  I  PRAISE You, the ONE LORD of All!
PART  2,  High and Low:
God, I love You!  God I worship You!
God, I praise You!  God, Three-in-One.

PART  3,  Low:
There is only ONE GOD.  One TRINITY GOD. 
Father, Spirit and Son.  Our Three-in-One God!
 

VERSE 3
PART  1,  High and Low:
God I do LOVE You, and  God, I do WORSHIP you.
God I do PRAISE You, the GOD Three-in-One!

PART  3,  High and Low:
God, I love You!  God I worship You!
God, I praise You!  God, Three-in-One.

PART  3,  Low:
There is only ONE GOD.  One TRINITY GOD. 
Father, Spirit and Son.  Our Three-in-One God!


GOD'S  SUPPORTING  WORDS
READING 1 at end of song:  God The Father, Trinity God -  John 1: 1-3 and 14
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was in the beginning with God.  All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made…. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
 

READING 2 at end of song:  Jesus The Son, Trinity God -   John 10: 30  -  33
Jesus was speaking:  "’I and [My] Father are one.’  Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.  Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?"  The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.’"
 

READING 3 at end:  Holy Spirit The Wisdom & Truth, Trinity God -   John 14: 6-9
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.  If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.  Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is suffi-cient for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?


TEACHING:       Jesus clearly said repeatedly that  He is God.  So it is LOGICAL
            that  Jesus in the ONLY  WAY to God.  It’s LOGIC.
 
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment