Friday, March 15, 2013

Reflections Prayer (Song), by DianaDee Osborne

REFLECTIONS  PRAYER
ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayers   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE) 


Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
        I  “discovered”  2nd Corinthians 3:18   in 2005.  
        It changed my life.  You have no idea how much.  “Discovered”,  as in, God helped me to finally open my eyes to its true meaning:
        I had “been a Christian” for years, but my lifestyle did not reflect God.  My thoughts were so very self-centered.... and still are.  I'm still praying a lot about that, and I know that only with God's help can I or any of us come closer to reflecting Him in any way.

        AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS VERSE --- We grow more and more to reflect God WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT'S HELP!   God doesn't leave us to struggle (and fail) in our own power!
       What a delight to know that God WANTS to help us!  That His Holy Spirit answers .... “works within us” -- when we ask Him.
Dedicated to our WORTHY Lord, 21 August 2009
LYRICS
1
God, I praise You.  God, I  LOVE You.
God, I worship You,  You alone.
God, I praise You, my love cries to You,
You amaze me with all You Are.
I don't deserve Your love.  I don't deserve Your grace,
I don't deserve forgiveness or Your Love.
I am so humbled that You, God, hear my prayers.
I am so thankful for Your deep LOVE.
    But I'm self-centered, I know I'll hurt You
                   unless Your Holy Spirit helps me LIVE  Your Way.
2
God, I praise You.  God, I  LOVE You.
God, I worship You,  You alone.
God, I praise You, my love cries to You,
You amaze me with all Your Love.
I thank You for Your love.  I thank You for Your grace,
I thank You for  forgiveness when I ask.
I am so humbled that You, God, hear my prayers.
I am so thankful for Your deep LOVE.
    But I'm self-centered, I know I'll hurt You
            unless Your Holy Spirit helps me LOVE  Your Way.
3
God, I praise You.  God, I  LOVE You.
God, I worship You,  You alone.
God, I praise You, my love cries to You,
You amaze me with all You've done.
Help me reflect Your love.  Help me reflect  Your grace,
Help me show Your forgiveness and Your Love.
I am so humbled that You, God, hear my prayers.
I am so thankful for Your deep LOVE.
    But I'm self-centered, I know I'll hurt You
         unless Your Holy Spirit helps me  REFLECT  Your Way.

GOD'S  SUPPORTING  WORDS

2nd Corinthians 3:18
New KJV:  But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

NIV:   And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the LORD's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

New Living Translation:   So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.
 
©2009 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment