Thursday, March 14, 2013

Safe Experiments (song), by DianaDee Osborne

SAFE  EXPERIMENTS   (Malachi 3:10 and more) 
ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n'  Logic 
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE) 


Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
I was looking for some "mysterious" sounding music to set the mood, and "just started playing."  This melody was so simple that I thought maybe someone else might have done something similar,  but none of the many music "experts" who know lots of songs and artists saw any similarity.  The logical conclusion to this new 
experiment in PRAYER THAT GOD WILL BLESS  ME WITH 
SO MANY SONGS THAT PEOPLE SEE THAT IT
HAS TO BE GOD AND NOT ME WRITING THEM:
      Yes.  It's God.  Assuredly not  MY   talent 
              to come up with so many different music sets.

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:     
As I talked with people who could not “see” both that
(1) 'God' IS logical, and
(2) God WANTS us to use the intellect He gifted to us-- how else would we
avoid believing anything and everything?----

I began to pray for a new album: Amazing Lord 'n' Logic.  
This first logic song was then moved to be the first song on this album. 
And I laughed when I first 'saw' the parable that God showed --the smoky ceiling of the high school's science classroom! 
At least whatever happened didn't make the newspaper, 
so it must have been a minor, interesting! incident with their science experiment!
Dedicated to our Understanding God, 6 May 2010


LYRICS
1
I'll try prayer experiments.  These are safe experiments.  What harm can they do?  What harm can they do?  


When depression haunts my mind, 
when black despair blinds my mind, 
    when there's no hope I can find, 
I'll  pray to the AIR.  Maybe there's Someone there.  
What do I have to lose but despair?
 

2
I'll try prayer experiments.  These are safe experiments.  What harm can they do?  What harm can they do?  


When FEARS and doubts CRASH my mind, 
when nightmare thoughts fill my mind, 
when there's no hope I can find, 
I'll pray to the AIR, hoping  there's Someone there.  
What do I have to lose but despair?
 

3
I'll try prayer experiments.  

These are safe experiments.  
What
harm can they do?  What harm can they do?  

When dark sorrows fill my heart,   
when past griefs just won't depart,   
when pain slashes to my heart,  
     I'll  pray to the air,   AS IF  Someone  IS   there.  
What do  I have to lose but despair?

END    Spoken.                                                                                                       
In science, we contaminate experiments results if we
decide before the end
what the experiment  results will be...
So  I'll pray and I'll wait to see if   my prayers show YES, a God hears me....
if my prayers show God does care for me.  Malachi 3:10  says,      

“Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty,
“and see  if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven
and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”   ....  a safe experiment.       

GOD'S  SUPPORTING  WORDS

“Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, 
“and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven 
and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”      [In this case, the experiment is to trust 
God with our finances and give 10% of our income to His work.
God guarantees to make the other 90% be MORE than
enough,  more than we would have had without tithing.]
-- Malachi 3:10 NIV (but see full verse for full description of that specific experiment)
   
©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment