Tuesday, August 6, 2013

PSALM 119 LLW 73 YOD (hand), by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM 119 LOVING LIVING WORD 73 YOD (Hand)
                                                    SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises  
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013
               CLICK HERE    TO HEAR SONG  (FREE)  

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
As for many songs from God -- I was just sitting at my keyboard  “playing around” - any notes-- one day.  I liked this melody, and saved the project as “Untitled in F  Pretty”    (not the same as in C Pretty, which I used for Psalm 119 MEM 97).

Yet another songwriting example for you:
You do NOT need to know God's future plans for a song... what it will be called one day.  Just go ahead and work on it, save it, enjoy it.
In time, God will reveal a perfect plan for the work you dedicated to His glory... 
Ephesians 3: 20 to 21

Dedicated to God Whose Hand Guides Us, 17 April 2013

LYRICS
FIRST READING  --      
PSALM 119, LOVING LIVING WORD  (73 - 80)
                YOD -- A HAND.... A CLOSED HAND. (New King James Version)
        Your hands have made me and fashioned me;
        Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments.
Those who fear You will be glad when they see me,  Because I have hoped in Your word.
I know, O Lord, that Your judgments are right, And that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.
Let, I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort,  According to Your word to Your servant.
        Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live; For Your law is my delight.
        Let the proud be ashamed, For they treated me wrongfully with falsehood;
        But I will meditate on Your precepts.
        Let those who fear You turn to me, Those who know Your testimonies.
Let my heart be blameless regarding Your statutes, That I may not be ashamed.

                                                                                                                (New KJV)

1
LORD!  Your hands have made and fashioned me!
I pray:  Give me understanding,  that I may learn Your commandments, LORD.
Those who fear You will be glad to see me,  

for I tell them Your True Word:
Your hope, righteousness and JUST  judgements.


2
In faithfulness, You afflicted me.  

 pray Your merciful kindness comfort me,
    as Your Words says:   Psalm One-Nineteen,  YOD,  Seventy-three.                                                        [119: 73]
Give me life --- for Your Law delights me!   

Let the proud be ashamed to lie about me!
Guide those who love You to come to me to learn of You.  

LORD, make me blameless.

LAST READING  --  

From the very beginning,  Matthew 1: 23,   God's promise was,  
"Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, which is translated, God is with us."   

From Matthew 28: 20, Jesus was speaking when He was speaking to them and to all of us,
             to teach others to “observe all things that I have commanded you; 
             and lo, I am with you always, [even] to the end of the age." Amen.   
Hebrews 13:  5, Do no covet.  Be content with such things as you have.  “For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you.”     Hebrews 13:5.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment