Saturday, October 6, 2012

Only God and I, by DianaDee Osborne

ONLY GOD AND  I
ALBUM:      Amazing Creator 'n' Critters
Song location  http://dianadeeosbornesongs.com/2009---2011-Song-List.php 
Song Story: 
       The song tells the story.  Verse 1's "stone" was in a “field” of mica flecked stones along a river.  So often I see dancing leaves when no one else is around, or cute squirrels like the one that inspired the song WONDER.... and I rejoice that God is with me ..... wants to be with me..... wants to be with EACH of us to enjoy the glory of His creation together with Him..... Just as we share joys with our human friends.
       Dedicated to Companion God, 12 December 2011 .....
as we watch His world around us, we can invite Him to join us... so we're NEVER ALONE.

LYRICS
1
Only God and I can see this WIND DANCE  by these crunchy leaves.
No one here but God and I to see winter robins hopping by.
God and I alone rejoice in watching this butterfly's flower choice,
sunshine sparkling off this stone:   No one sees but  I plus One:
      Only God and I.   He's my friend, together we
      glory in the things God has made --  and I PRAISE HIM!
      GOD, CREATOR. Romans Chapter One.
2
Only God and I can feel these specific crunchy leaves when they
fall to earth from these tall trees, tickling me as they brush my cheeks.
God and I alone can know the cold touch of these unique flakes of snow,
sun sparkle
on this icy tree:     No one sees but  I plus One:
      Only God and I.   He's my friend, together we
      glory in the things God has made --  and  I praise Him!
      GOD, CREATOR. Romans Chapter One.

SUPPORTING WORDS:
Isaiah 40: 26 "Lift up your eyes on high, And see who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number; He calls them all     [AND  YOU]  by name, By the greatness of His might And the strength of His power; Not one is missing"
Colossians 1:16.  "For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers [HUMANS, ANGELS, DEMONS, even SATAN is just a created thing that be, Being]. All things were created through Him and for Him."

Another place in God's word that shows  Satan is just another created being:  Ezekiel 18:13

ONE of the New Testament stories of God as Creator:  Beginning at Romans 1, verse 18:
“The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness,  since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.  For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--His eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. 
      For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but
their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened..."   [don't let that describe you.  Deuteronomy 30:19, God LOVES you]......
Verse 18,  New International  Version.  [KJV and New KJV and ESV and NASB and RSV and ASV:   “They became fools.” ]
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website