Friday, October 12, 2012

True Worship, by DianaDee Osborne

TRUE WORSHIP (Worship with More Than Words)
ALBUM:      Amazing Holy Spirit 'n' Church
Song location   http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC
       “Just written” at the computer controller in my home studio, and recorded the same night, as my true worship for our GREAT LORD.  I have only one idea on “how  in the world”  this song's Part 1 started in the key of C and morphed into D:
       Creator God. His Song.   It's  beyond  my  natural skills.
Note:  The Cross is in the middle of   'righTeous'.
Dedicated to Life-Giving Jesus, 19 March  2012 

LYRICS
 “And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying 'Speak to all the congregation of the children of Israel & say to them: YOU shall be holy, for I the LORD your God AM holy.”  -Leviticus 19:1, New KJV
1
I declare in this worship prayer:
       YOU ARE HOLY, GOD!  YOU ARE HOLY, GOD!
You are righteous,   just and  kind.    You are mighty,    patient,    wise.
Yet You still love me despite my repeated sins.   LORD, I'm sorry for them.
Help me stop doing them as my
WORSHIP WITH MORE THAN WORDS.
    I give my heart, my life to You, LORD GOD:  My worship to you.
2
We declare in this worship prayer:
        YOU ARE MERCIFUL, GOD!  So patient with us.
You are love and peace and joy.       We do worship You, O LORD!
We are thank-filled that You love us despite all our sins.   We're sorry for them.
Help us and this church stop them as our
WORSHIP WITH MORE THAN WORDS.
    We give our hearts, our Church to You, LORD GOD:  Our worship to you.
3
God declares in His Bible Word:
       “I'M A HOLY GOD.”
Leviticus 19: 1.  Thus YOU must be righteous, just and kind,
    not when you want, but ALL the time.
God declares, “You SHALL love me.”   John 14: 15.  “Your
worship words are EMPTY unless You obey ME as your
WORSHIP WITH MORE THAN WORDS.
Jesus, My Son told you, and this Church.”  John 14: 15
4
Holy, Holy, Holy.  Lord God Almighty.    Early in the morning, our songs will rise to You.
Holy, Holy, Holy, merciful and mighty:    God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity!


SUPPORTING WORDS:
"As He who called you is holy,  you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy.'"  - 1 Peter 1: 15-16
First Timothy 4 ..... and all of the books starting with "T" plus 1 Corinthians 12-14 emphasize ways to reflect God in Kindness and Love -- Worship with more than just empty words.
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment