Saturday, November 17, 2012

Clean Camp Faith, by DianaDee Osborne

CLEAN  CAMP  FAITH
ALBUM:      Amazing God 'n'  Camp   (HUMOR song)

Song location  http://DianaDeeosborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:
        This was written on Day 1  of a 14-day Christian music festival tour.... written during a rest break while I was setting up camp alone.  And no, it actually is NOT  autobiographical, because
I've learned this lesson in the past years --- 
   whatever you unpack has to get re-packed up!  
But I was having fun watching all the other campers decide that even primitive tent camping should have most of the comforts of home.... even old sofas, folding tables, food supplies for a month,  firewood for an evening campfire to end the summer's 100+ degrees days (every day)..... And quite often the skies rang with “WHERE IS THE _____?!” amid all their camp clutter. 
       I   DO   pack extra twine and tent pegs and a tarp.... and every year, I end up loaning out those to people who remembered  to bring the kitchen but forgot the camp essentials....
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:
          When a new set of music loops arrived in the mail, I eagerly loaded them onto my computer and started playing....  After all, it IS called  “PLAY  music” ---  not “WORK music”!  And I assuredly had fun playing.  I am very good on rhythm guitar, but my hands struggle to form lead guitar chords.... so the guitar loops folder was the first one I checked out,  and these are among the first 5 loops I even listened to. 
          So it seems to me that yet again, God's Holy Spirit was guiding me to find some pretty cool music for His songs... this is NOT “my style” of music skill even though I love this sound!  And I suspect that Claxton who plays pop bass for my songs that need it (I specialize in slide bass) will be disappointed if  he doesn't get to let loose with his funk bass skills on this one :)
       Dedicated to our GOD Who's FIRST,   18 June 2012
LYRICS
1
Well, I packed up all the things I'd need, 

plus then I packed up some more things
as I packed up for a full week alone in the wilderness camping.
Then, I thought to myself: 

what if I need these other things in the wilderness?
    Then I packed in some more.... 

              and then, .... thought some more.
2
Well,  my care was stuffed, and then I had to unload,  and then to pitch camp.
But I packed so much that I never could find what I needed camping.
And I could not enjoy Nature as I hunted for my lost things in my campsite.
Then the week was gone and then I had to pack it BACK IN.

BRIDGE    

More stuff....  more bills..... 
         more work to keep it all clean.
    We need to ask God for James 1: 5 wisdom.
End  (TAG)
    Each packed thing in your life will give you more work.
    Each packed thing in your life 

      will take time from God.
        It's your choice in your life if you'll pack more stuff.
        it's your choice in your life  if you'll give GOD time.


God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers... He will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith? So don't worry about these things, saying, 'What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?'  These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs.  Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously,
and He will give you everything you need.”  
-- JESUS  said,  Jesus  STILL  says,
        Matthew 6: 30-33  New Living Translation
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment