Friday, November 23, 2012

Psalm 116 Paying God, by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM  116  PAYING GOD
ALBUM:      Amazing Psalms 'n' Promises

Song location  http://DianaDeeosborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:      
When I returned from band practice at 8:30 PM,  this song did not exist.  Ariel had typed the basic framework of the psalm lyrics into a file, but no music existed.  I came home, tired, and started playing “just something” on the keyboard, recording as I went (see my May 5th,  2012 blog at http://dianadeegarageband.blogspot.com named  “Bad Moods To Great Songs”)
I loved the “instant music”.... that I KNOW came from Creator God's inspiration!
By midnight  -- in 3 hours --  this entire song was complete. 
I just added flute and organ the next morning and laid the vocal tracks at the next scheduled studio recording session.
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:
God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“I will fulfill my vows to you, O God, and will offer a sacrifice of thanks for Your help.”
 -- Psalm 56: 12,   New Living Translation. Dedicated to Righteous God, 19 Feb & 4 June 2012
LYRICS
1
I love the LORD because He heard my prayers and heard my voice...
He has inclined his ear to hear... me and therefore I shall
call on LORD God while I live,  trust our LORD God while I live.
The pains of death surround me, and the pangs of hell reach for me.
Trouble and Sorrow found me, so I called the LORD God's Name.
    Deliver my soul, O LORD.   Deliver me, I implore.
    Psalm One Hundred Sixteen.... verses  1 through  4.
2
Gracious is the LORD God and righteous is the LORD of All.
Our God is merciful, preserves the simple who just call.
When life brought me down and down,  

the LORD rescued me --- me!
My soul,  take your rest knowing God has done bountifully.
God delivered my soul from death and falling.  God saved me!
    I live and walk with You, LORD.  I believe and thus I spoke.
    Psalm One Hundred Sixteen.... verses 5  through  10.

   CHORUSes
C-1

What then shall I  PAY to the LORD for ALL He's done for me.... for me?
I'll accept His salvation.  I'll call upon the LORD's Name. 
I'll serve God just as I vowed. I'll  render me....render me. 
        Psalm 116,    verses 12 and on.
C-2
What then shall I  PAY to the LORD for ALL He's done for me.... for me?
I'll serve God just as I vowed.   All people will see my love.
I shall praise and thank aloud    

     God in His house... in God's Church.
        Psalm 116,    verses 12 and on.


©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment