Friday, November 16, 2012

H2O Hosanna O LORD (church prayer), by DianaDee Osborne

H20  HOSANNA  O  LORD!  church prayer
ALBUM:      Amazing LORD 'n' LIFE

Song location  http://DianaDeeosborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:
       This was one of the songs that I wrote “in minutes” during 2 weeks of music festivals;  there, during breaks,  I wrote music using guitar for a number of inspirations from LORD God.   So even though I had the basic melody and chords, it was not until I returned to my home studio that I REALIZED -- a thought from Creative Holy Spirit,  I am confident:
        I could develop a  “flowing fountain”  of  piano melody note progressions to reflect the words -- that Jesus  is our  Flowing Water of  life!
        I thought it was a pretty cool idea from God...  AND I enjoy musical symbolism!
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:
        Of course the song was built around the story of Jesus with the woman at the well (John 4).  But because the word “satisfy” is a key word in the lyrics, I looked for that word in the Bible.... and I was SO excited to find the reference to the “ever-flowing spring” in Isaiah 58:11 that
   ---  will “satisfy your soul” and                
   ---  make US like a spring of water      ----        
as we reflect our LORD Jesus, the Living water, as God says in the key verse for DiDoReflections music ministry:  2nd Corinthians 3:18, growing to Reflect Jesus, in His Spirit's empowering.

LYRICS

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
IF  you extend your soul to the hungry & satisfy the afflicted soulTHEN your light shall dawn in the darkness, And your darkness shall [be] as the noonday.  The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought,  and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden,  and like a spring of water,    whose waters do not fail.”  -- Isaiah 58: 10 and 11 New KJV
1
HOLY,     HOLY,    O     LORD God!  
      My heart gives You praise!
Holy,  Holy  Living Water.  Jesus, I raise MY praise.
You alone satisfy.  You alone can fill us,  LORD.
H2O,  Hosanna,  -sana,  

O  Holy Spirit I raise MY praise all my days!
CHORUS
             H2O, Hosanna, -sana  O LORD,
             You're our Living Water, Jesus!
             H2O,  Hosanna,  -sana  O LORD,
            John 4, verse 10   -- Water of Life!
                Jesus, our God, brings Life!


2  From  THE  CHURCH   TOGETHER:
HOLY,     HOLY,    O     LORD God!    
Our  hearts  give  You praise!
Holy,  Holy  Living Water.  Jesus,  we  raise OUR  praise.
You alone satisfy.  You alone can fill us,  LORD.
H2O,  Hosanna,  -sana,  O  Holy Spirit 

we  raise OUR praise all our days!
           repeat  CHORUS

3
HOLY,     HOLY,    O     LORD God!   
We join to worship You.
Holy,  Holy  Living Water.  

With ONE voice,  we worship You.
You alone satisfy.  You alone can fill us,  LORD.
H2O,  Hosanna,  -sana,  

O  Holy Spirit help us obey --  all our days.
           repeat  CHORUS
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment