Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Desperate Prayer, by DianaDee Osborne

DESPERATE  PRAYER
ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayers   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)     (long song... takes a moment to download)  
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
            2  SONGWRITER HINTS  HERE:   Sometimes just for fun, I sit at the keyboard and play “anything.”  I've learned from experience to first hit the RECORD button, just in case I like some music phrases in my free-play.
          On July 3rd (2011), the entire music you hear for the intro and verse 1 is what I played.... I  kept the original without changing any notes, though I did “quantize” the notes (make them smoother). A couple of weeks later, after listening to the piano track a lot, I just sat at the keyboard, created a flute track, then filled it for verse 1.   I like variety, so I dropped the flute sound an octave for verse 2.
           For no reason except “God,” when I copied verse 1's flute to go with verse 3, I
decided to also copy verse 2's DIFFRENT  flute to go with verse 3 -- ON A SEPARATE TRACK.
WHAT YOU HEAR IS WHAT GOD GAVE. I am not, not, not, not at all making this up. I did not change a single flute note out of all those notes . They simply mesh together
perfectly.

I was weeping with awe and thankfulness that God's Holy Spirit would inspire such
music as    The thought came to me: “Try adding violin.”  
     At the keyboard, as the track played, WITHOUT MUSIC IN FRONT OF ME,
(because I hadn't yet written up the music sheet)
.... and for non-musicians I'll mention that this means I had absolutely no idea what chord was playing and what notes would fit, I JUST   PLAYED  THE VIOLIN on the synthesizer. What you hear is 99% of what I played. I did
change the length of a couple of notes, and move a couple of notes to provide a nicer countermelody,   though the original fit. Couple literally means: TWO.
This full song is from God. For YOU. 

God's peace to you, dear one.......

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
          This was one of those songs where I wrote the music before the words.  LONG before the words....And then when I did write the words, God gave the full
set of verses in five minutes. Five minutes.
           I couldn't figure out what words to put into this gorgeous music track that I'd made 5 weeks earlier. I tried hard for a weeks but, as the expression goes, “my mind was a blank.” While again listening to the music as I drove one day, whined to myself about my inability to come up with good words. That night as I prepared for bed, I prayed for the song's word. Then God gave. In five minutes.  

Dedicated to our God Who Listens, 3 July 2011
“Come to Me, all ye who labor and are heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”
-- Jesus in Matthew 11:28.... a PROMISE from The Son of God to YOU too.

LYRICS
1
GOD.... I... cry out: SAVE ME! 
Jesus Christ, DELIVER ME!
Holy Spirit, GIVE ME PEACE! God, 

Three-In-One, I NEED THEE!...              < Isaiah 9:6 >
2
GOD.... I cry: PROTECT ME! 

Jesus Christ, remind me
You sent Your Spirit to live in me: 

John 16: verse 7.... 
John 16: verse 7....

SPOKEN: 
Jesus PROMISED you in John 16:7 [New King James Version for all]
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth. 

It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not
go away, the Helper will not come to you; 

but if I depart, I will send Him to you.”
-- John 16: 7

3
God.... I cry: DEFEND ME! 
NOT just from OTHERS.... but from me.
I need YOUR help to BE HOLY. 

John 14, verse 27.... 
John 14, verse 27....
SPOKEN: 
Jesus PROMISED you,  
 “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: 
not as the world giveth, give I unto you. 
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” - John 14: verse 27
4
Jesus.... I cry: FORGIVE ME! 

For my ev'ry sin, I'm so sorry.
From my sins and doubts, 

please FREE ME! God, 
First John 1 :9.   First John 1, verse 9.     < verse 10 >

SPOKEN: 
Jesus PROMISED in Matthew 6: 14  AND  15, 
that IF you forgive men when they sin against you, 
Your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. 
More than that, God PROMISES through First John 1, verse 9, 
if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just 
to FORGIVE us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
First John 1:9.

5
Holy Spirit, TEACH ME! 

Holy Spirit, please empower me.
Give me peace and strength to live wisely. 

John 16, verse 13 and  John 16: verse 20.

Jesus promised Us, Promised YOU, 
“....when He,  THE Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. -- Jesus, John 16: 13 New KJV 
Jesus promised you through John 16: 20,
 “Most assuredly, I say to you that you WILL weep and lament, but the world will
rejoice; and you WILL be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.”

”Your sorrow WILL be turned to joy!”


Additional scriptures of comfort: 

-- JESUS, John 17:11 ....John 20:22.... Acts 1:8 and 2:4.
 
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment