Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last Will and Testament, by DianaDee Osborne

LAST  WILL  AND  TESTAMENT
ALBUM:      Amazing  Joy 'n' Choices   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php

Song Story:   A  10-minute prayer song from God at the altar... complete with melody.
Dedicated to our Eternal God,   27 September 2010
LYRICS
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is --- His good, pleasing and perfect will.”  --  Romans 12: 2 New International Version

1
I  ____ (fill in your name) do solemnly declare to the world
that as of this moment, I'm of sound mind, and
this prayer song is my TRUE will....
forever......    and ever.........      Amen.


2
If I should later    speak different words, that
FAKE,  a NON-legal will.  These
here are my words I declare with sound mind:
I  WANT  God's Help to obey Him....
forever......    and ever.........      Amen.
 

3
I yearn to live a life that's holy.  God
help me!  I know I'm weak-willed.  God,
strengthen me, make me determined to live
Your Way.... YOUR way....
forever......    and ever.........      Amen.
 

4
Sometimes I'm selfish.  Sometimes I say, “This
one little sin surely can't hurt.”  God,
that's NOT my will.  That's when I'm crazy.  I
BEG You, God, Hound me to obey You...
forever......    and ever.........      Amen.
 

5
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but
be transformed by renewing your mind.  Then
you'll do God's will.... God's good, perfect will.”   That's
Romans Chapter 12, verse 2.  God's Word....
forever......    Amen.

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment