Friday, January 11, 2013

Last Christian Church, by DianaDee Osborne

LAST  CHRISTIAN  CHURCH 
ALBUM:      Amazing  Holy Spirit 'n' Church
(but easily fits Amazing HOPE 'n' HUMOR album category!)

This is one of my absolute favorite songs... It makes me laugh to hear the bottle-pop sound ideas God gave me for the background!  I had trouble recording it without laughing!
    
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO FILE    ( Will take a few seconds to load)

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
Music was inspired by God and written in one August evening as I just sat at the computer and played around with some funky computer drumkits.  The drums here are  THE “first draft” -- obviously inspired by Creator God!  

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
Lyrics for 2 verses were written in June 2010, while traveling 1400 miles round trip to the ALIVE Music Festival in Ohio and the CREATION Music Festival  in Pennsylvania.  I was laughing at all the First Baptist Churches and First Methodist Churches and “First etc. Church”-es that I passed....
    None ever claim to be the Last!
        By the way:  I claim having had absolute ignorance that  there really IS at least one church named   “FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH”.  I didn't find it until over a year after I had copyrighted and published this song !!!
        Later I became more "feisty" --- or more brave in the LORD since I think this was my first song in the CHURCHES album ("No Church Should Hurt" had been put on the Amazing Grace 'n' Tears album a year earlier) that challenges "Status Quo" contentment.  The third verse was written and recorded in September, and the final verse was recorded a week or 2 later. 
Dedicated to our Bible-Breathing God, 24 June 2010

LYRICS
1
I will admit that my humor is rather full of quirks.  

I laugh aloud when I see signs like "First  Christian Church." 
I ask myself Who dares admit that THEIR church is LAST?
   Then I apologize to God -- 
                          though I  really think He laughs.
2
When churches know that God's Bible is full   of God's Truth. When  Romans 10 verse 9 is their key,
            with no added rules,   Then
Why do churches  compete to win  more  members? 

Or say "we are right and they are wrong",  
           for what  God does not define? 
3
The diff'rent ideas of communion and of baptism 

are not defined in God's Bible, so
why cause church  schisms?  

AND why do churches  NOT  urgently 
               pray for God's help   FIRST ???
Why do churches care who's first when Jesus said
                “Blessed are the  LAST” ???                       

4
Jesus is The Answer to stop arguments in Church.

When we do His example and speak
HUMBLY   with each other,

THEN God won't have to SCOLD us as He did in His “T”  books.
God won't  need to discuss taking our lamp stands 
as in  Chapter 2  of Revelation.
--------------

        NOTE:  "T" books are  Book of Titus, the 2 Timothy's, the 2 Thessalonians

GOD'S SUPPORTING SCRIPTURES
“I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. ...”  -- First Timothy 3:16  NKJV
                          
(1)    “...if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and
(2)    believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead,
(THEN --no more verbs/ actions)...  you will be saved.”      -- Romans 10:9. 

    HOW  CAN   CHURCHES   ADD   TO 

                   GOD'S   RULES?                   
(baptism, communion, tithing, attendance.... all good but not God's requirements....)      

GOD,  to His churches through  REVELATION 2: 3-5   
    "I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars;  and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name's sake and have not become weary. 
    Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works,

    or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.”     
         GOD  HOLDS  US  CHURCHES        

                 ACCOUNTABLE.                      

 
©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment