Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weariness Prayer (song) - BODY, by DianaDee Osborne



WEARINESS PRAYER  1 - BODY
ALBUM:      Amazing  Joy 'n' Choices   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)  


GOD'S  SUPPORTING  WORDS
Jude 1:24    “To Him who is able to keep you from falling 
and to present you before his glorious presence 
without fault and with great joy.”
 
Jeremiah 33: 3,  The LORD God promises,  'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'      (and more, including verse 8 to cleanse of deliberate sins - iniquity)

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
While camping at the CREATION music festival in 2009, 
I awoke with “a” verse of this song plus this complete melody “in my head.”  The guitar chords were written on top of a sleeping bag by 7 A.M.
THAT FIRST verse is about church, and is not in this published song. 
Only a few persons know what the actual first verse was... and I'll keep it that way :) 
YET -- 
Whatever is “your verse”, know this: GOD LOVES YOU. 
 He WILL deliver you from your weariness if you ask
Sometimes even when we don't truly trust Him to do so, 
for “He is faithful Who promised....” Hebrews 10:23.
 “He is ABLE TO SAVE TO THE UTTERMOST.... 7: 25.

Dedicated to our Comforting God 25 June 2009


SINGING GUIDELINES:
BECAUSE IT IS A LONG SONG, Weariness Prayer  is divided into three sections
so you can select the one you most need at any time:
Song leader sings, worshipers echo prayer – or change the words to match the true prayers
of their hearts.     NOTE:  Echo music is same as Leader’s.


PRAYER
WEARINESS PRAYER  1:   BODY Physical Needs
1
 

God, I am so weary in my soul.        ( ECHO THE LEADER )
God, I cry out, “Come and make me whole!”
Hear my prayer of despair
lest my heart grow weary in its part.
    Lest I wander, God protect my heart!
In God’s Word -  reading 1 after Verse 1.
                  [From Psalm 61: verses 1 to 8]       CLICK HERE FOR LINK


[A Psalm] of David. Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. 
From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; 
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy. 
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. 
Selah      [think on this]
For You, O God, have heard my vows; 
You have given [me] the heritage of those who fear Your name. 
You will prolong the king's life, His years as many generations. 
He shall abide before God forever. 
Oh, prepare mercy and truth, [which] may preserve him! 
So I will sing praise to Your name forever, That I may daily perform my vows. 

2 
God, I am so scared of all these bills.
God, I cry, “How can I pay these bills?”
Hear my prayer of despair
lest my heart grow weary in its part.
    Lest I wander, God protect my heart!
In God’s Word -  reading 2.    
             [From Jesus’s words in Matthew 8: 26 to 34] 
    CLICK HERE FOR LINK
But He said to them, "Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?"
Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. 
So the men marveled, saying,
"Who can this be, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?".....
3 
God, I am so worried about health.
God, I cry, “I'm scared! I need Your help!
Hear my prayer of despair
lest my heart grow weary in its part.
    Lest I wander, God protect my heart!
In God’s Word -  reading 3.      

        [From 2nd Corinthians 5, verses 1 to 10]         
CLICK HERE FOR LINK

For we know that if our earthly house, [this] tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in [this] tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.
Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. 
So [we are] always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.  For we walk by faith, not by sight.  We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things [done] in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 
            CLICK HERE for MODERN LANGUAGE LINK


SKIPPING AHEAD TO WEARINESS ANSWER 1 FROM GOD!
7
 

God, I am so thankful for Your Love!
Thankful that You understand sorrow!
Hear my prayer, knowing there
is a God Who understands my need!    
Is You, God, Who hears me when I plead!


God's Zechariah 13:9 promises to Israel is also to

all who are "grafted in" when they accept LORD God,
(see Romans 11):  
I will bring the 1/3  [who did not turn to false prophets]
through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name, And I will answer them. 
I will say, 'This is My people'; 
And each one will say, 'The LORD is my God.' "

©2009 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment