Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Failure Waiting Prayer, by DianaDee Osborne

FAILURE  WAITING  PRAYER             SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayers   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013

CLICK  HERE  to hear song (FREE)

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
Sadly, the lyrics were written in the prayer closet... a weary prayer. 

Happily,  God's song comforts me... and maybe it will help you.  Bring a Romans 8:28 out of the cause of my sadness that day. 

Satan uses physical fatigue to his strategic advantage, also. 
Be wary.      Learn from Peter's failure --
 AND  the Romans 8:28 Jesus brought out of Peter's betrayal --   a much stronger disciple who learned lessons
          he teaches you & me across the centuries 

   about Satan,  the master chess player
who will lie & cheat & do anything he can
 to try to make YOU feel  like a failure...       

        and to give up on God, too.                

To get you to forget God's promises & Warnings!  And to KILL and  DESTROY you, Jesus warns us... get you to  pridefully ignore Jesus's sacrifice. John 8:44.

Dedicated to Protector LORD God, 30 June 2013

LYRICS

INTRODUCTION    - HALF TIME    
I seem to have failed again.  God,  I'm so sorry!  (HELP ME!)
God is good to those who wait: 
Psalm 130 -- God helps though we have failed! .............



VERSES and CHORUS    
1
What is there to say,  LORD?  What is there to pray?
I am weary just of thinking.   SadAshamed.
I feel so much like a failure,  even though I know:
    All Your promises in Your Bible say...ALL  ... HOPE  ... is
        NOT in what I say or do:  
ONLY in You,  God.

IF  I wait on YOU,  God.  Philippians 4, verse 13 strength
    WHEN  I  WAIT,  pray,  TRUST  GOD ...........


2
My head cannot pray,  LORD.  My heart's so heavy.
Holy Spirit, please pray for me ---  Romans 8:  26.
I have failed so very often.  Yet I'll trust Jesus.  He
    gives me promises --- If I wait on God.... God   WILL  bring
        GOOD from what I GIVE to Him.

ONLY in You,  God.
IF  I wait on YOU,  God.  Philippians 4, verse 13 strength
    WHEN  I  WAIT,  pray,  TRUST  GOD ...........

3
Peter failed, but God brought good -----  all Peter's letters
remind us                                 

Satan's out to kill us.   ----   First Peter 5:8.
We see comfort in Peter's  failures ---- Christ can save us  too!  --- IF  we set aside pride,  humbly confess,  wait on God,  He'll bring
        GOOD from what   we    GIVE to Him.        

ONLY in You,  God.
IF  I wait on YOU,  God.
Philippians 4, verse 13 strength
    WHEN  I  WAIT,  pray,  TRUST  GOD ...........

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!”     -- Psalm 27: 15

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope.”    - Psalm 130: 5

But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.”  -Isaiah 40:31
  “The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul [who] seeks Him.

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment