Monday, July 29, 2013

PSALM 119 LOVING LIVING WORD 1 and 9, ALEPH BETH

PSALM 119 LLW 1 Alpha & 9 Beth
(LLW = Loving Living Word)          SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013
               CLICK HERE    TO HEAR SONG  (FREE)  

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
It has been my prayer for years to take God's Own Words in the Psalms and bring them back to MUSIC.  God has been answering this prayer.  These are written in His guidance and creativity... not my 'skills'.  I just develop them for Him.          -- ddo
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
Dedicated to Protector LORD God, 2 February 2013

LYRICS
ALEPH  --   Part 1          Psalm 119:  1  through 8    

PSALM 119  LOVING LIVING WORD  -- READING  (1 - 8)

ALEPH,  the Ox,  representing GOD in His Power
א Aleph                                            
1    Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord!
2     Blessed are those who keep His testimonies,
        Who seek Him with the whole heart!
3     They also do no iniquity;   They walk in His ways.
4     You have commanded us To keep Your precepts diligently.
5     Oh, that my ways were directed To keep Your statutes!
6     Then I would not be ashamed,  When I look into all Your commandments.
7     I will praise You with uprightness of heart,
        When I learn Your righteous judgments.
8     I will keep Your statutes;  Oh, do not forsake me utterly!

NEW SONG
Blessed are the undefiled in the Way  who walk in the Law of the LORD.
Blessed are those who keep His testimonies,  seek Him with the whole heart.

    They also do no iniquity.
    They walk in His ways.

You have commanded us to keep Your precepts..... diligently!

Oh, that my ways were directed to keep Your statues.
Then I would NOT be ashamed  when I look into all Your commandments.
                                            (rest...........  Selah...... )
I will praise You with uprightness of heart when I
    learn of Your righteous judgments.
I will keep Your statutes!
    Oh,  do not forsake me utterly,  LORD!

 

BETH      --   Part Psalm 119:  9  through 16    

PSALM 119  LOVING LIVING WORD  -- READING  (9 - 16)
BETH,  the House,  representing the temple,  as in Bethel,  House of God  (El)

ב   Beth      The    House                          
9     How can a young man cleanse his way?  By taking heed according
        to Your word.
10     With my whole heart I have sought You;
        Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!
11     Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.
12     Blessed are You, O Lord!  Teach me Your statutes.
13     With my lips I have declared  All the judgments of Your mouth.
14     I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies,   As much as in all riches.
15     I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways.
16     I will delight myself in Your statutes;  I will not forget Your word.
 

NEW SONG
How can a young man cleanse his way?  By taking heed according to Your Word.
With my whole heart, I HAVE sought You.
Do not let me wander from Your commandments.
    Your Word, I've hidden in my heart  that I might not sing against You, LORD.
Blessed are You, O LORD!  Teach me Your Statutes.                (Selah)
With my lips I have declared all the judgments of Your Mouth
.
I have rejoiced in the Way of Your testimonies, God,
    as much as in all riches.                                    (Selah)
I will mediate on Your precepts,  and contemplate Your ways.    (Selah)
I will delight myself in Your Statutes.
      I  WILL NOT   forget Your Word!  


-----------
QUESTION:   In Matthew 5:17,  Jesus SPECIFICALLY said that He did not destroy God's Law... that the Law will not pass away before every part of this earth does.
So....
  how can people quickly read God's Word like this and say that the
commandments that show WHAT GOD WANTS US TO DO  are no longer valid?
      IT'S NOT LOGICAL TO SAY THAT.
Even though the Law cannot save us... only Jesus's sacrifice and our acceptance of Him as LORD can ...Romans 9:10.... that does NOT mean the Law has ended!  

LET US CONTINUE TO DELIGHT OURSELVES in God's statutes!  
They show His love and -- JUST as importantly -- show how we who love HIM can
demonstrate that love... by seeking to follow His way for God and not "heaven".  

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.