Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sometimes I Fear BUT, by DianaDee Osborne

SOMETIMES  I  FEAR  BUT          SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  FAITH 'n'  Freedom
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013
               CLICK HERE    TO HEAR SONG  (FREE)  

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
FEAR: A feeling that inspires thoughts. SIN: *Dwelling* on the feeling's thoughts -- doubting that God will do what He has promised. 

FAITH: Trusting God, no matter your feelings. 

Although many songs share a bit about me, most don't share much.
I confess to discomfort about even sharing this honest prayer song.
It is not about family or health... Some days I think that if I were a stranger, I'd think “DianaDee is paranoid.”

But many prayers for James 1:5 wisdom... honestly prayed... reveal the truth that the sorrows in the Psalms are not from paranoia --- and -- sadly -- neither are yours and mine,   most likely. 

People, influenced by self-centeredness and Satan (including you and me, which is why God gave us James 4:7 and 8, First Peter 5:8, John 8:44, and more) DO hurt others. And thus, this prayer song shares more than I'd like, but I believe God is guiding me to share its honesty to perhaps help others... maybe you... come closer to God -- our ONLY source of true loving help.
AS, I pray, will God's first full song through me
may: Above My Sorrow Sea (Psalm 124 and 147).  
                                                                 CLICK HERE  to hear song (free).
Dedicated to Protector LORD God, 28 June 2013

LYRICS
INTRO RIFFS  (from   ABOVE MY SORROW SEA)

If You were not with me, LORD.... 

      If You were not beside me....
You heal all the broken-hearted. 
           You bind up our gaping wounds.         (PSALM 124, 147)
 


1
Sometimes I fear to let thoughts escape my mind. BUT
always my prayers give thanks for the love of God.
YET still I fear to allow my thoughts to rise ---
afraid that once I say the thing, I'll never be able to stop.
        BUT, my LORD, I love You, God

        I believe Your Romans 8: 28 Word that You'll bring some GOOD.
       BUT I fear to speak my hear aloud. Will I ever stop weeping inside?

2
Sometimes I fear to let my mind stay on my thoughts. BUT
always my prayers apologize to God for this.
YET still I fear if I DON'T SMACK DOWN my thoughts, the
weeping sorrow will again begin and never stop.

        I KNOW, God, my LORD will keep ev'ry promise.
       AND I TRUST God's Romans 8:28 Word that He'll bring some GOOD.
       AND although I seldom speak my heart to people, I trust God though I cry.

ENDING RIFFS 
(from   ABOVE MY SORROW SEA)
BUT You, LORD do keep Your promise! 

And you're always beside me,                 
lifting me above the waters of my SORROW SEA...
(PSALM 147)

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word), In God I have
put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me? All day they twist my words; All
their thoughts are against me for evil... You [GOD] number my wanderings; Put my tears
into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book? In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me? -- Psalm 56: 3-5, 8, 11
©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment