Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Do Love You LORD (song), by DianaDee Osborne

I  DO  LOVE YOU,  LORD  (1 John 4)
                PATTERN   10 - 15 - 20         SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing Provider 'n'  Patterns
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php

THE  "ROCK"   T-PAIN  VERSION,  filename title "I DO LOVE YOU JESUS" :
CLICK HERE      TO HEAR  (FREE)

THE "STRAIGHT"  WORSHIP  SONG    VERSION "I DO LOVE YOU LORD" :     
CLICK HERE      TO HEAR  (FREE)
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:
There's nothing “interesting” in this song's  story.
            But there's plenty of  “amazing”  in it.
            First of all, of course:  God's amazing LOVE, described in the lyrics.
It began with a morning prayer right before I was going to go work on a different song.
Well, that's not quite the beginning:  I had been praying for some Latin sounds to add to the many varied music styles, so that people could see it is God and not me empowering this music with such a variety of sounds.

           On this day, I just sat at the studio keyboard and begin tossing in bit of loops and adding my own piano and bass and guitar stylings until this worship song “erupted”.... with love, to our Lord.   Oh, and I never did get time that day of song gifting to add flourishes to the older song:)  

Dedicated to Our God Worthy of Love!  20 July 2011.  A “lost song” sketched in a notebook 15 August 2009.

LYRICS
1
I  DO LOVE YOU, LORD!  For the God You ARE....
not just for Your gifts,  with my thanks to YOU
for sending Jesus, Your only Son, to
DIE on that Cross for me....
    First John 4verse 10.


2
I DO LOVE YOU, JESUS, for You are God's Son.
God abides in You, and You are in Him,
and I do say that before the World, with
THANKS that God lives in me.
   
First John 4verse 15.

3
I DO LOVE YOU LORD,  for You first loved me.
Help me love all people.  I love God unseen.
Dear Jesus,  perfect me to show
Love, to show YOU   throughout this World.
    First John 4, verse 20.


God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
Album:  Amazing Provider  'n'   Patterns 

First John 4, New King James Version:
10    “In this is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins....

15    Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

20    If someone says 'I love God,' and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has NOT seen?”

©2009, 2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment