Thursday, August 8, 2013

PSALM 119 LLW 145 Qoph (Back of the Head), by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM 119 LOVING LIVING WORD 145 Qoph  
(Back of the Head)                     SUBSCRIBE  

ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises  
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013
               CLICK HERE    TO HEAR SONG  (FREE)  

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
This is another song gift from the LORD... words that immediately “fell into rhythm” as I wrote God's Word into 4/4 time;  + music that immediately came to mind.
Dedicated to Protector LORD God, 2 February 2013
LYRICS
READING FROM Psalm 119:  145 through 152

PSALM 119  LOVING LIVING WORD.  Qoph - the back of the head.                                   
145     I cry out with my whole heart;  Hear me, O Lord!  I will keep Your statutes.
146     I cry out to You;  Save me, and I will keep Your testimonies.
147-8     I rise before the dawning of the morning,  And cry for help;  I hope in Your word.   My eyes are awake through the night watches,  That I may meditate on Your word.
149     Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness;  O Lord, revive me according to Your justice.
150     They draw near who follow after wickedness;  They are far from Your law.
151     You are near, O Lord,  And all Your commandments are truth.
152     Concerning Your testimonies, 
                I have known of old that You have founded them forever.


1    (MOVEMENT 1)
I  …. cry out ….... with my whole heart.  Hear me,
LORD!  I shall keep Your statutes.
I cry, “Save me and I will keep Your testimonies.”  I
rise before the dawn and cry for
    help from............ You.         


long interlude

  
I  …. find hope ….... in Your Word, LORD.
I awake at night to think on Your Word.  Hear
me by Your loving kindness, revive me by justice.  The
wicked are far from Your Law,  and they
    draw …........ near to me.                       ( interlude )

3  
    (MOVEMENT 2)
You are near,  O LORD.  

And Your Commandments are Truth.
I have known from long ago that You, God, wrote them   for us forever,  Your Word forever! …................
for us forever, God's Law forever!

================================

God's Supporting Scriptures:
Matthew 5:17,  Jesus is speaking..... Jesus is VERIFYING THE WORD "FOREVER":
"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill."  -- Jesus
God's Supporting Scriptures:
Matthew 5:18,  Jesus is speaking..... Jesus is VERIFYING THE WORD "FOREVER":
 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled."    --Jesus
NOTE:  Later scriptures, incl. by Jesus, EXPLAIN that the Law still exists butJesus came to pay our price (take OUR punishment)            
        for BREAKING  God's EXISTING-FOREVER (Psalm 119) Law.           
©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment