Friday, December 21, 2012

Changing X and Why, by DianaDee Osbone

CHANGING X AND WHY

ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n'  Logic   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   I honestly have no idea where this music came from "except God."  It's an extremely simple melody.... almost boring.... but that actually frees our mind to hear the message.  In our boring everyday life, so many things happen that make us ask "why" and seek to change them.  Sometimes we get frustrated with the same old same old -- like a plain melody.
            This was about the first song answer from God after I began praying for LOGIC songs, the first song on the "Amazing Lord 'n' Logic" album.  I began then, and continue,  yearning to serve our Lord by providing music that shows that God DOES want us to seek for Truth.  God DOES want us to think and reason (Isaiah 1:18).
           It is no honor to God if we choose to act like puppets and never seek for Him, barely ever have a conversation (called "prayer") with Him.
          REPEATEDLY,  God in the original covenant and laws and prophecies told us to seek.
          REPEATEDLY,  Jesus said to seek.  AND said we shall find if we truly seek.
There's absolutely no indication that
God is offended when we HUMBLY and earnestly ask Him WHY.
But if we start doubting His character and His love if we don't get an answer we want.......
The deliberate wordplay of the title reminds us with humor - ---
We can't change our X 
but we can change our WHY
    into simply trusting God to take care of X.
Dedicated to our God, 22 October 2010

VERBAL INTRO
All of us have something in our lives that we just can't change... 
a situation that just plain hurts us. And sometimes our X in life leaves us with a why: W-H-Y, why does God not solve our problems? That's when we must DECIDE---
Do I trust the LOVE of God who sent His Son, Jesus, in love for ME?

VERSE 1
God, I cannot change my X. I can't just send it away. 
I cannot control my X. X brings me much sorrow. God -- 
YOU can change my X. I humbly ask you to......

VERSE 2
But If you choose to LEAVE my X, still I shall trust You. 
Proverbs 3, verse 5 and 6: I can still trust you.
(Spoken):
Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3: 5.

VERSE 3
God, I cannot change my Why, Can't send my questions away. 
I cannot control my Why. My mind keeps asking “Why?” 
But If you choose to leave my questions......
STILL I TRUST YOU.


VERSE 4
God, I don't know W-H-Y. Questions keep a-comin'. 
I confess that sometimes WHY tempts me to a-runnin'. 
     But I choose to set aside my  "WHY?" --
           and TRUST Almighty God.....

SPOKEN:    WHY? Because God loves me.
Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
In ALL your ways, acknowledge Him, and
He shall direct your paths..” -- Proverbs 3:5,6

copyright 2010 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment