Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Choice Gifts, by DianaDee Osborne

CHRISTMAS  CHOICE  GIFTS
ALBUM:      Amazing  CHRIST 'n'  Christmas   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:    One evening as I prepared for the holiday thinking of Santa Claus, my mind wandered into thinking,
“We should teach children that no one deserves even 
as much as a lump of coal from God 
after all Jesus did for us on that Cross.”  
And the story parable just began flowing from God from there...
    And we 'happened' (God's way)   to find a string of jingle bells exactly when we needed them at the recording studio!  Another gift from God!     Dedicated to our Giving Lord, 14 December 2008

LYRICS
1-A
Here is a Christmas story  that never has been told: 
That in His bright red stocking, Jesus got a  lump of coal. 
Of course, it’s not a real one---  that red stocking, I  mean. 
That lump of coal was quite real, though:
That lump of coal was me.   


1-B
I gave myself to Jesus, though I’m not worth very much. 
In fact, I’m worth a lump of dirt without Creator’s touch.  
God puts great pressure on some coals,
and diamonds come to be.
God puts great pressure on my life
to refine worth in me.   


2-A
I used to think I was worth much-- then figured I was wrong-- 
that if I were on some store shelf, I’d be priced for “a song.” 
So just think how amazed I was to 

learn I’m worth a cross. 
Jesus gladly paid His own life to 
prove I’m worth the cost.   
 

2-B
So  I gladly give HIM my life, though just a lump of coal. 
I’ll let Him press, cut, refine me to diamond, silver, gold.   


TAG
Zechariah  13:  9 -- God uses fire to refine   

us when we call upon His name
so that we become pure again!    

So let us choose God as our Lord!
God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure, just as gold and silver are refined and purified by fire. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, `These are my people,' and they will say, `The LORD is our God.' "   -- Zechariah 13:9 New Living Translation
©2008 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment