Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Musician's Prayer, by DianaDee Osborne

CHRISTMAS  MUSICIAN'S  PRAYER
ALBUM:      Amazing  POWER 'n' PRAYERS  
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
         It was hard to keep this Prayer (song) short enough…
I am not a very skilled musician naturally.  Adequate--- but not especially skilled.
I no longer practice piano 2 hours a day as I had to in high school, and I
ASSUREDLY  need more time to work on bass and guitar!…:)
        So this song’s words are an actual prayer. 
       And this audio recording is yet another of God’s Grace-Answers to my many prayers to serve Him with music.  As of this writing, I still don’t know the ‘end of the story’
after recent  worship-Life changes from another fellowship…. Where  does Jesus want me to play my bass or guitar  in worship services?  I eagerly await His answer!
--- dedicated to Our Understanding God,  25 December (written Christmas morning) 2010
UPDATE  17 Nov 2011:  After 9 months of fervently praying this song, repeatedly searching, patiently with God’s help,  for a place to serve God “with strings in hand” in a worship band, I told God “I won’t nag you anymore  if this church isn’t The One You want.”   It was.  And the members of Crossfire  invited me to playing bass and guitar as we worship the Lord and serve Him together.
UPDATE on date of this posting,  15 December 2012 -- preparing and practicing Crossfire's band music for worshiping our LORD Christ tomorrow during church service!

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“I will praise You with my whole heart…praise Your name for Your loving kindness and Your TRUTH.  For You have magnified Your Word above all Your Name.   In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul… Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me… The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever.

LYRICS
PART 1.  Music (no singing):
“Away in a manger, no crib for His bed.  The little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head.”
I Love You, Lord Jesus.  I bring You my gift: This music I yearn to give FOR Your birthday.

PART 2,  VERSE 1.
Dear Lord Jesus, I humbly pray:  Help me give You  ME for Your Christmas birthday.
Dear Lord Jesus, I urgently pray:  I yearn to give You ME for Your birthday.
Guide me to know the place You want me to play for You:  Music for You.
Dear Holy  Savior, I can never re-pay the Love You gave mE on that Cross, Good Friday.
I yearn to give You  ME for Your birthday. Give me Your Power to play your music gifts
How and Where they bring YOU Joy.

PART 3
How can I  give You a good Christmas gift?  

Lord Jesus, please empower for YOU my music.
How can I  give You a good Christmas gift?  

Lord Jesus, please empower for YOU my music.

PART 4
I yearn to WORSHIP You.  I yearn to PRAISE You.
I yearn to serve You with Your music gifts  ... 

to me, to lead Your people to worship You.

I yearn to WORSHIP You.  I yearn to PRAISE You.
I yearn to give You a great birthday gift ALL 

YEAR, to lead Your people to worship You.
 

I yearn to WORSHIP You.  I yearn to PRAISE You.
I yearn to give You JOY with this gift, all year...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY,  JESUS!!



Do not forsake the works of Your hands.”  --Psalm 138: 1a, 2b-3, 7a, 8 NKJV
©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment