Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Psalm 25 Learning, by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM  25  LEARNING
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
          Found lyrics set in a two-year-old journal while searching for songs to fill up my Copyright Package J set.   Found it at 9 P.M.   
          Finished the song -- including the music -- at 12:12 A.M. on 12-12-12.   With thanks to Claxton Wilson,  who grabbed his drumsticks AND then his bass-- and created  2 far better tracks  than I could have even imagined for this song.
         God's guidance, God gets the praise for this song, and I'm so excited with Him!  
NOTE -  I didn't have "music room"  to  fit in a couple of verses including verse 11's prayer:
    “For Your name's sake, O LORD, 
             Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.”

Dedicated to THE Only Wise One, 5 Dec 2010; renewed 12-12-12

LYRICS
CHORUS
To YOU, O Lord,  I LIFT up my soul.  Oh my God, I trust in You!
Show me Your ways, and teach me Your path.  
Lead me in Your Truth, for I wait 
......... Psalm 25.

Part 1   FAST                                                                                    Sets  1-2-3
Let none who wait on You, God, be put to shame.  But let
those who seek our shame without cause be shamed.  Do
    not remember my sins,   have mercy on me,
    Remember Your loving kindness to me LORD.  Psalm
        25 promise, I'm learning Your ways, God.  Psalm
        25 promise -- in YOU I do trust!

Part 1  SLOW
                                         Sets 4 and 5  (Same melody as CHORUS)
Oh, good and upright is our LORD God.  He shall teach sinners His Way.
He guides the humble for His way is just.
Lead me in Your truth, for Your Name's sake,
   Psalm 25

Part 2  
FAST                                                                                   Sets  6-7-8-9
My eyes are toward God, for He saves me from the net.
Troubles enlarge and I am in distress.
    See my affliction, God, see how some hate me.  O
    keep my soul, deliver me, I do pray.
        Preserve integrity and uprightness in me.
        Psalm 25 promise,  in YOU I trust.
                    God gives His secret to those who respect Him.
                    God shows His covenant that we must keep.

CHORUS
To YOU, O Lord,  I LIFT up my soul.  Oh my God, I trust in You!
Show me Your ways, and teach me Your path.  
Lead me in Your Truth, for I wait 
......... Psalm 25.


SPOKEN:
“Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation;
on You I wait all the day.”  --  Psalm 25: 5  New KJV
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment