Saturday, December 22, 2012

Psalm 102 Troubled Praising JAZZ, by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM 102  TROUBLED  PRAISING  (Jazz)
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:  No fancy song story!  .... This is another song gift from God, almost quoting His long-published Words of Psalm 102, organized into a song at a music festival.
           The day I wrote the music, October 8th, was a very upsetting day to me... so out of all my psalms drafts I had completed lyrics for during the summer, this Word of God was definitely a good choice for the day.  And -- as always -- God comforted me ---- even  though these major troubles weren't immediately “fixed.”     
God is good.  ALL the time.  
It's  not  just a  glib quote.
    AND  I'm laughing at His  FUN  inspiration of this song WITH its weird fills that just "CAME TO ME"  as I was playing around on my controller board!    God smiles, I am certain, when we see His hand in bringing us smiles amidst our tears.
Dedicated to Protector LORD God, 17 June 2012
LYRICS
READING 1:   “A Prayer of the afflicted, when he is overwhelmed and pours out his complaint before the LORD. 
Hear my prayer, O LORD, And let my cry come to You....”
 -- Psalm 102 : 1  &  2a, New King James Version .... a prayer God hears from you,  too.

1
Hear my prayer, oh LORD.  Like Psalm  102.
In my trouble, don't hide your face from me,  oh, my LORD.
    I feel so overwhelmed.  My days drift by like smoke.
    I know health won't last.  And my heart feels so broken, O LORD.
CHORUS 1
I'm sick and troubled, yet I'm praising God ----

every day of this earthly life.
I'm weak,  yet trusting God Who answers prayers.  

Psalm 102, Just trust God.   

2
God will have mercy.  Psalm 102.
Nations shall learn to fear the LORD God's holy, Righteous Name.
    Nations will give God glory  God deserves.
    God will raise Zion, and us, destitute and so troubled.  
CHORUS 2
I'm tired and troubled, yet I'm praising God. 

God hears all of our humble prayers.
God releases those who once faced death.  

Psalm 102,  verse 20.

3
God looks from above  when people gather.                [ CHURCH !]
If He must, God gives troubles so we'll learn to trust LORD God.
    God will give me strength.  His power made all worlds.
    They shall perish, but Loving God endures and answers prayers.

CHORUS 2
I'm tired and troubled, yet I'm praising God. God hears all of our humble prayers.
God releases those who once faced death.  

Psalm 102,  verse 20.
FORESHADOWS of coming Jesus Christ!  

Foreshadows of coming JESUS CHRIST!
                (echoes:    JESUS........ JESUS........Jesus........Jesus)


©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment