Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fervent Worship Love (song), by DianaDee Osborne

FERVENT  WORSHIP  LOVE 
ALBUM:      Amazing  Holy Spirit 'n' Church   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)  Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
       While checking my “Untitled Loops I Like”  folder, I found this music piece I'd created and loved, but had not yet had a song concept for.  As I played the loop, these worship words came to mind as a prayer.  Selecting exact wording to fit the meter was a fun challenge. I had to keep the words as exciting as our Great God is!
        The many studio tracks took a full day to develop... which is still a short  time period by normal standards  to add to the evidence that this is the Holy Spirit's guidance.  I prayed for the right scriptures, and Psalm 107 (a long one) was one of the first few that I noticed in my search.  

        So that's how FERVENT WORSHIP LOVE was written for your worship time, for churches to worship our Lord.... written in  8  hours.

Dedicated to our Lord THE Only God, 25 June 2011

SUPPORTING SCRIPTURE:   PSALM 107
“Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever! Let the redeemed of the Lord say so.... Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness.... for     He satisfies the longing soul and fills the hungry soul with goodness.  Those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, bound in affliction and irons -- because they rebelled against the words of God and despised the counsel of the Most High.......
    He saved them out of their distresses. 

He sent His word and healed them  [see Isaiah 53  especially 5-6], 
            and  DELIVERED  them from their destructions.
Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord 
                      for His goodness....
praise Him in the company of the elders.”   [in church]
-- verses from Psalm 107.  New KJV.  Prophecies of Isaiah, in New Living Translation.


LYRICS
1
I worship You!  I do praise You!  I give glory to the Only God!
YOU have saved me!  YOU amaze me!  

YOU alone are worthy of my love!
    YOU alone deserve Worship!
        You alone are Truth and Light!

I worship You with ALL my life.     

I give GLORY to the Only God!
YOU have SAVED me, You AMAZE me,          

LORD, I WORSHIP YOU!

2
Let us worship God, for He is merciful 

and He redeemed us all.
God  sent Jesus to redeem us. 
 

God alone is worthy of our love!
    YOU alone deserve our praise!
        We, Your Church, our voices raise!
We worship You with humble thanks.  We give GLORY to the Only God!
YOU have SAVED us.  WE serve JESUS!        

LORD, WE WORSHIP YOU!

3
We, Your Church do WORSHIP  You, God!   

We unite in worship and our love!
GOD alone can FILL our hunger.  

You alone,  God,   satisfy our soul!
    You alone we glorify!
        YOU alone are The True God.

We worship You with all we ARE.   

We give GLORY to the Only God!
YOU have SAVED us.  WE serve JESUS!         

         LORD,  WE   WORSHIP   YOU!
 
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment