Saturday, February 2, 2013

Joys in Joel Two (CHAPTER 2 Pattern), by DianaDee Osborne

JOYS  IN  JOEL  TWO 
ALBUM:      Amazing  Love 'n' Lullabies   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php

Song Story: 
I have no idea how this song came other than to say “it was from God.”  I just started sketching out all these verses, in minutes,  while waiting for a Wednesday Night worship service to start late:  After apologizing for the impending late start, the worship leader hinted  that “while you're waiting.... I've always liked Joel 2.” 
Dedicated to our Lord, 17 February 2009
LYRICS
    God praying to us:       
1                                                                      
[JOEL 2  verse reference in brackets]
Fear not, My child:  Be glad and rejoice,      
for I, your Lord have done marvelous things.        [21]
Do not be afraid.  Your world, I'll renew.                 [22]
Be glad you're My child, and I am true to you!      [23]
This I promised you in Joel, Chapter two:
'I AM true.  I love you.'  Call My name,    please, My Child.

2
Fear not, My child.  I'll  restore your years,
your months and your days that have been filled with tears.
    [25]
You'll have all you need if you praise My Name.                [26]
If your sins grieve you,  I'll give  life and rain.                     [23]
This I promised you in Joel, Chapter  2 :
'I AM true.  I love you.'  Call My name, please, My Child.

3
Fear not, My child, it shall come to pass that
I'll pour My Spirit on all who hold fast.     
         [28]
All who turn to Me shall be who I save.                      [32]
I name you “My child.'  That is why I gave My Life --
This I promised you in Romans, Chapter  2:           

'I AM true.  I love you.'  Call My name, please, My Child.
4
Return to Me -- with all of your heart, come!  for
I  AM slow to anger and compassionate.   
     [12-13]
All who truly ask  are who I forgive.
Sorrow for your sins.  I want you to live!
This I promised you in First John, Chapter  2 :         
'I AM true.  I love you.'  Call My name, please, My Child.


BRIDGE and CHORUS
  For I'm the Lord, your God -- there is no other!     [Joel 2: 27]
I'm the Lord, your God -- Father and Living Water              [John 4: 10-11]
Never will     I abandon you, child!
Never will          you stay in shame, child!

    Just as long as you call My name to be your God.....
 Call My name,  please, My Child.  I love you.  
                                               JUST  CALL.                    
©2009 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment