Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hiding From Fire, by DianaDee Osborne

HIDING FROM FIRE
ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n' Life   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)  

Dedicated to our Calling Savior, Jesus Christ,  19 February 2013
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   Time line for this song:
1.    I  awoke with the dream exactly as described in this song, even to the antique dresser.
2.    At  8:30,  I went to gym and wrote the lyrics (all of them) in 1/2 hour on the elliptical machine.
3.    At  11:15,  I went to the church to pray at the altar as usual -- which I share, not to brag but to demonstrate the amazing wonders God has done and always does for those who HUMBLE themselves to Him.... don't just ask Him to "bless what I myself am doing 'for' You."    God called Israel to be the LIGHT TO THE WORLD, SHOWING GOD'S GLORY.
Telling the world that our accomplishments are ONLY because God honored us with the power, is being part of that "SHOWING GOD'S GLORY."
        Scripture references links:    Isaiah 42: 6         Isaiah 49:6   (Jacob = Israel, nation)
(Because they failed to give and show God's glory, Jesus came as That Light.... that WE are to now be to guide people to see God's Truths.  
        Scripture reference links:      Luke 2:32          Acts 26:23

I asked God to give me great music for this song as yet more EVIDENCE that it is GOD gifting these songs... not me.    After awhile I got off my knees and walked to the piano... a few moments after I wrote in my journal, “God, I haven't the SLIGHTEST idea for music for this song.”

4.  I sat at the piano at 12:05 and finished the song music at 12:30....
             GUIDED BY GOD'S  HOLY SPIRIT CREATIVE INSPIRING.
5.  From 1:15 to 4:45 pm,  I recorded all the main musical instrument tracks in my home studio.... oboe, flute, clavichord, and of course piano.  I typed the music sheet.
6.  At 5:30 the professional studio J&T Productions recorded my vocals - singing and scriptures.  Then did mixing.  We finished in 90 minutes.  Yes, some “filler” tracks still need to be done,  and Claxton at Valley Worship and Praise Studio  does lively bass and drums for me when I use live drums and need skills past my not so bad slide bass skills.  But --
basically:
7.  At midnight as I posted the song to the World Wide Web, I can truthfully say that GOD answered my prayers,  

providing this -- HIS --  song to HIS world in 16 hours.  
  It's a song time-line history FAR beyond my natural skills.

LYRICS
1
Two people hid under it.  Smoke rolling in.  DANGER!  DANGER!  Yet
they believed,  quite sincerely,  Fire wouldn't come to bring them death.
2
I ran inside, saw them, yelled.  FIRE IS COMING!  DANGER!  COME OUT!  I'll
lead you to safety.  Please!  Come on!   You will surely die unless you come.

BRIDGE
I reached under that old dresser.  Hurt my shoulder, yet kept reaching on.
Grabbed their legs.  Smoke getting thick.  They kicked me.  STILL THEY HID.
Beat me, hit at me, and cursed at me.
Yelled,  “Mind your own business!”   Spit at me.
    Would not see Death coming.
        Called me names:   “Prejudiced.”
3
“You will die!”  I cried to them.  They spat, back, “Leave us the Hell alone....
It's our right to THINK what we want.  Go away,  we'll think what we want.”
4
“Fire is coming!”  I cried again.  They mocked me:  “Leave us the Hell alone....
It's our right to DO what we want.  You're prejudiced and just plain wrong.

CHORUS PRAYER
What to do?    Reality brings sure death when people won't believe.
Do we choose to walk away saying, “Hey we warned you.”  What do we say?
    God, we pray:   HELP YOUR CHURCH.....  

          God help ME to speak only Truth.
    Your Church chooses to speak of Your Way, 
          saying “God's word warns, with Love about hell.”“

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
When they had twisted a crown of thorns, they put it on His [Jesus's] head, and a reed in His right hand. And they bowed the knee before Him and mocked Him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!"   Then they spat on Him, and took the reed and struck Him on the head.  And when they had mocked Him, they...led Him away to be CRUCIFIED.  --Matthew 27:29-31

“...Jesus, the author and finisher of [our] faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame....  
          "For consider Him   [Jesus]            
who endured such hostility from sinners 
                 against Himself,                          
lest you become weary & discouraged in your souls."
 -- Hebrews 12: 2a, 3.  Verse 4:
“You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.”      Scripture LINK

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment