Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Now I Lay Me, by DianaDee Osborne

NOW  I  LAY  ME 
ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n' Life   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)   
Song Story:  Written as a FUNERAL song of COMFORT!  First Corinthians 15 is TRUE!
Dedicated to our Lord,  The repeated,   yet never boring song story is this:  
         God gave me the idea for this song as I excitedly prepared for church.... 
         excited at His answer after 9 months after praying for a praise band where I could serve Him with "strings in hand".     
                                      (See CHRISTMAS MUSICIAN'S PRAYER.) 
After church on December 11th, I wrote out all the verses.  

I try to stay off the computer on Sundays, but I confess that 
this song was so exciting to me that I prepared all the music tracks in my home studio that night.  On the next night, we recorded WAV tracks and did an initial balancing.  
FOUR  nights later, we finalized the song at Studio 2 and put the song on the World Wide Web.  Yet *another* gift song from God to His hurting people, through my hands and voice..... with my deep deep thanks to Him.
Dedicated to our Welcoming God, 11 Dec 2011
LYRICS
1
Now I lay me down to sleep.  

I pray the LORD my soul to keep.  And
if I die before I wake,  I know my soul He'll take... Because I

LOVE Him..... I dearly LOVE Him.... and I prayed -->

CHORUS   1
Romans 10, Verse 9:  I confess I've sinned, dear God.  With my mouth I speak these words:  "I DECLARE JESUS IS LORD OF ME  AND THE WORLD."..............
2
Now I rise up from my bed, 

thanking God for my food and rest,
still at peace knowing if I die before bedtimes comes again, I'll be with Jesus!  .... 

       What joy to see Him, face to face, for I prayed ---->

CHORUS 2
Romans 10, Verse 9:  I believe Titus 1: 2's Word, 

God does  NOT LIE, His Bible shows          
Jesus ROSE UP from the dead.    This I declare!     
3
Now I go through the plans I made, 

filled with love for God, and praise!
Through problems, I still have much peace, knowing
one day they shall cease.  I'll be with Jesus...... 

Death is just being with God Who 
saved me      when I prayed --->              

CHORUS 3 (same as 1)


Romans 10, Verse 9:  I confess I've sinned, dear God.  With my mouth I speak these words:  "I DECLARE JESUS IS LORD OF ME  AND THE WORLD."..............
 ==================================================================

          THIS IS A LONG SCRIPTURE.  A  *LIFE*  SCRIPTURE:
God through Romans 10: 1-13
“Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel  is that they may be saved.
For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.

For Christ is the end   [= fulfillment -- Jesus describes in Matthew 5:17-22 ]
of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek,
for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.  For

 "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.  [Joel 2:32] ”  -- end of Romans 10 section
==================================================================
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment