Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tornado Holy Spirit, by DianaDee Osborne

TORNADO  HOLY  SPIRIT 
ALBUM:      Amazing  Holy Spirit 'n' Church   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE) 


Song Story:  
This song concept arose after reading Acts 4:31 specifically (and entire book).  Just think of it!  They SPOKE THE WORD OF GOD WITH BOLDNESS.  How I have prayed to speak thus for God through songs!

      In PRAYERS OF A GOD CHASER, Tommy Tenney urges, "God is calling the church to spring into flame and catch the world on fire in His Name.  The only way to capture the fiery passion of God's heart is to draw near His heart so He can impart His desires to us.  Once we receive them we can *speak them* into the earth with authority....” (Crossroad Publishing, page 99).   

          Yet many of us even in the church are like I once was -- rather afraid to ask God to send His Holy Spirit.  What would that do?  Would I start acting crazy?  (Well, crazier than usual :)

    So let's look at the logic here:                                        
    (1)  Jesus loves us so much that He died on the cross for us so that we can live forever with Him.  Jesus loves YOU so much that He died on a cross for you......

    (2)  Jesus said in Luke 11:13 that God will fulfill His example from back in Isaiah 63:11 where God “put His holy Spirit within him”, promising that “"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

    (3)  Thus, Jesus who LOVES us says that the Holy Spirit is a GIFT from God who LOVES us..... a GOOD gift. 

    Yes, it's a bit scary to give ourselves to God without reservation.  We like to control our lives to details, quite often.  But God loves us... and just think of the Power that not only we but God's Church Body could have if we would only URGENTLY pray for the tornado power of His Spirit to sweep through our lives, our church, our world to draw people to glorify God!


Dedicated to our Holy God, 25 June 2010


LYRICS
1
Tornado Holy Spirit pow'r sound great but gives some fear.  I've
only worshiped quietly in church for many years.  But
what Your world does NOT need God, is
just a gentle breeze!

HERE   I  AM!     I  AM  YOURS!
Blow Your Tornado Holy Spirit  POWER..........
through ME!
 

2
I'm on my knees in gratefulness for
all You, God, have done.  I
yearn to do a million times more to serve Your great Son.  I
humbly ask You, Holy Spirit,
Teach Your words through me!
HERE   I  AM!        I  AM  YOURS!
Blow Your Tornado Holy Spirit  POWER..........   through ME!


3
You, God, deserve such honor, worship,
praise beyond my words.  I
humbly beg, anoint me with Your
power to do great works.  Give
me, give all Your Church power to
teach Your Truth through the World!
HERE   WE ARE!        WE ARE  YOURS!
Blow Your Tornado Holy Spirit  POWER..........    through US!
 
©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment