Monday, April 8, 2013

Trinity Prayer, by DianaDee Osborne

TRINITY PRAYER
 ALBUM:      Amazing Power 'n' Prayers
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php


Song Story:  THE  LYRICS were an actual prayer.  The music "came" so fast,
written from my heartbroken heart as the song says, for all the hurts I cause God....
I can only say, again, that God Himself inspired this fast song.

Dedicated to Father, Son, Holy Spirit: 18 Sept 2010

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
TRINITY:  “And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son
into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.”
  - Galatians 4:6 KJV

LYRICS
1
Dear God, how I love You:   I praise Your Name.
Through joy and through sorrow, I worship Your Name.
I thank You for Who You are through my life's pain.
You, Father, are Holy and Righteous. 
And I yearn to live Holy and STOP .......
STOP hurting our  TRINITY GOD.

2
Dear Jesus, I love You:   I thank you again,
amazed that You loved me to suffer such pain.
I ask Your forgiveness for all of my sins.

I don't deserve Your Holy LOVE.
Help me bring You joy and never STOP praising You,
Amazing  TRINITY GOD.

3
Dear Holy Spirit, how I need Your wisdom.
I cling to John 14 verse 16 and on,  to Your
promise through Jesus that You'll give wisdom, and
come again to help me live RIGHTEOUS.  Help me
obey You and never STOP.... trusting You,
our guiding   TRINITY GOD.

4
DEAR FATHER,  LORD JESUS, AND HOLY SPIRIT,
my TRINITY GOD Who calls all to Your way,
Help me praise and bless You whatever Life brings my way.
Help me share Your Word and never STOP.....
serving You, our Righteous Trinity God.....     
        our Righteous Trinity God.                         




©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment