Monday, April 1, 2013

Psalm 51 Cleansing, by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM  51  CLEANSING
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  
      I just sat at the home studio and played with loops and created two completely different movements within one mood of desperation.... and this music came out within 3 hours --- all music tracks.  The Holy Spirit's gifting, I  confidently declare. This psalm is considered to be David's prayer after he sinned with Bathsheba.
Dedicated to Jesus  The LORD on 11 May and renewed 11 Oct  2012

LYRICS
PART 1   (slow and somber)
1  and  2
Have mercy on me, O God, by Your loving kindness.
According to Your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions!
         Sacrifice that God wants is:   a broken, contrite heart,
         a humble Spirit
-- Psalm 51:  17,  God help me!


PART 2   (fast and desperate prayer)
3
Wash me LORD God thoroughly.  Cleanse me from my sin,  I plead!
        You are   my LORD!
Psalm 51,  1 and 2.... I confess my sins to You.
        You are   my LORD!

4
Since my birth, I've lived in sin.   You,   God,  desire Truth within me.
        You are   my LORD!
    Psalm 51,    3 and 4....  against You, I've sinned, dear Lord.
5
     I acknowledge all my sins.  I refuse to ignore them.   

You are   my LORD!
    Psalm 51,  5 and 6.... Give me wisdom [that] You promised.
        You are   my LORD!
                    [REPEAT Part 1,   then do 6 below]
6
Don't take Your Spirit from me.  

Renew right spirit in me.
You are my LORD!
     Psalm 51,  to the end ....  

           I rejoice that God cleans sins.

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
Psalm 6:2.    KJV    Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me,
            for my bones are troubled.  
Psalm 9:13.      Have mercy on me, O LORD! Consider my trouble from those
            who hate me, You who lift me up from the gates of death,
Psalm 31:9        Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am in trouble;  My eye wastes
            away with grief,  yes, my soul and my body!
King James Version
 Psalm 51:1  >    Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness:
    according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment