Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Are YOU Ever Tired of Me? by DianaDee Osborne

ARE  YOU  EVER  TIRED  OF  ME?        
                                                              SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Faith 'n' Freedom   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013

               CLICK HERE    TO HEAR SONG  (FREE)  

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
This song started with the weird acoustic bass loops.  I had no idea what to do with them.... I just was amused by the funky sound that reminded me of old movies of mountain men having bands blowing into jugs and scratching a washboard.     I simply kept adding sounds.  As I completed the song, I was amusedly commenting to God that my bass player Claxton always comments on how many chord changes are in 'my' (God's) songs.... but he won't be able to comment that way on this one.  Almost entirely A minor!   
 
         The question -- as the reading says -- is in actuality SILLY, says God.
So I enjoyed His Holy Spirit's leading into some pretty silly sounding music for this song including tinkly piano fills --- especially the bass & percussion that were literally a last-minute addition that I just sat and played.  I don't remember changing any notes.... they all “just came to me”.  Which is admittedly easier in a song that's mostly A minor!

Dedicated to Protector LORD God, 6 Feb 2013, renewed 9.26.13

LYRICS

1
Are you ever .... tired... of me?   O LORD, God,    I am!     I am!
    LONG  INTERLUDE
Here I am, on bended knees.  Same old temptations.
I'm embarrassed to see me.  I don't seem to grow in faith.
    Always trying to obey God.
    Praying Romans 7.
    Failing God.   Fighting same temptation.
        Yet God HELPS...... and     forgives!


2
Are you ever .... tired... of me?   O LORD,   my heart breaks -- in shame!
    LONG INTERLUDE
Trusting God, I bend my knees.  Humbly ask His grace.
God says He's  NOT  tired of me -- that's why Jesus came for me.
    First Corinthians 10:  13....
    No temptation can conquer me.
    When I choose God as LORD of me,        
                HE WINS for me!              


SPOKEN AT END:  “Are You Tired Of Me?”  is a SILLY prayer to ask LORD God Who sent His Son Jesus to die on a cross for you and me.  God tells us through Hebrews 12, “ let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.”     He HIMSELF has said, “I will NEVER leave you, NOR forsake you.”  Hebrews 13, verse 5.

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:    Hebrews 12,  Hebrews 13
For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. -- Hebrews 12:3

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment