Monday, October 14, 2013

Psalm 19 Telling Glory, by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM  19  TELLING  GLORY             SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013

               CLICK HERE    TO HEAR SONG  (FREE)  

Song Story:   
         I had sketched out the first verse's lyrics for this Psalm 19, 2-1/2 years earlier, but never wrote out any music. On  10 October 2013, someone sent me a text message who I'd just told sure, I could play a few of my psalms songs for the Shabbat worship service 2 days later. I invited him to pick out which psalms.

         I forgot to mention that my invitation was for those already written, so he hadn't checked the website database when he asked for Psalm 19,  the focus of the week's lesson.  So I prayed.

       And God provided. I recorded it at Studio #2
(not a scheduled week for Studio #1) on 10/11,
and we worshiped with it on 10/12, just 2 days after the request.  Here 'tis. God's.


LYRICS

ECHO SONG:  Repeat each line after the leader or Group 1.

LEADER:
Oooo ... Ooooo.... Ooooo...... Ooooo....

ECHO:       
Oooo ... Ooooo.... Ooooo...... Ooooo....

LEADER:
The  Heavens are telling the Glory of God!

GROUP echo:
The  Heavens are telling the Glory of God!

LEADER:
Help  me to tell Your glory, LORD, I pray.

GROUP:
Help  me to tell Your glory, LORD, I pray.

LEADER or ALL:
Psalm 19 ... Telling God's Glory!

GROUP or ALL:
Psalm 19 ... Telling God's Glory!
     

 (interlude, 4 measures)

VERSE 1
Day after day, and night after night, the
heavens and earth, with sounds and great sights,
declare the knowledge of God Who made all.  NOT
one place with language can say it's not seen the
Glory of God,  

Who set the sun to circuit the earth, 
to send its light forth!       

(interlude, 12 measures) and repeat CHORUS

VERSE 2
God's Law is perfect, converting the soul.  His
testimony will make wise the simple.  His
statues delight.  Pure commands bring light.  The
Fear of the LORD is clean, endures always.      His       
 Judgments are true, purely righteous.  More  precious than gold, giving

great reward.
      

(interlude, 12 measures) and repeat CHORUS

TAG
The LORD's commands warn me in Love.
LORD, protect me from all sins of presumption.
Don't let them conquer me.  Help me to be       
Blameless of anything that offends Thee.        


      (interlude, 4 measures)
 

LORD, Let my words and all my thoughts
please You, my strength, my Redeemer.  I      
pray Your Psalm 19,  inspired Word.  I        
pray Your Psalm 19,  inspired Truth.            


©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment