Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cut to the HEART (song lyrics), by DianaDee Osborne

CUT  TO  THE  HEART         SUBSCRIBE  

This FUTURE song's Draft Lyrics (music not yet completed) is subject to change.

ALBUM:      to be assigned
Song location  http://dianadeeosbornesongs.com/Home.php
  (see FUTURE SONGS  tab)

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:

Dedicated to our Compassionate God, 17 May 2010

LYRICS
1
Sixty six books _ are filled with God's Word. _  I
barely have time to read part. _ _ _ _ So
I pray James One Verse 5,  I ask You God:  __ Show
me Your truth --- cut to the HEART _ _ _ _  of the
matter. __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

2
Acts 2: verse two-one __ God saves (all who) call __ __
Acts 2: verse two-two __ (Jesus) (proved with) (mira-)cles __ __
Acts 2: verse two-three, our sins (cruci-)fied Him. __ __
Acts 2: verse two-four, yet (Jesus) rose a-gain. __ (and that)
(matters). __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

3
Acts 2: verse three-six, we each are (sadly) told __ my
Sins (cruci-)fied Jesus (though He) is Savior and Lord __ __
Acts 2: verse three-(seven) cuts right to the heart: __ my
Sins have cut (Jesus) __ (that should) cut me (to the) heart. __ (God, it)
(matters) __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

4
What must I do, God? __ cut me (to the) heart __ Verse
38, I do re-(pent for) sins that (cut God’s) heart. __ I’ve
Been baptized. Jesus forgave me (for my) sins. __ I’ve
Asked God’s (Holy) Spirit to come live within __ Where He
(matters) __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __


©2010, 2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment