Monday, October 28, 2013

Psalm 69 Sad Praise, Trusting (song), by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM  69  SAD  PRAISE,  TRUSTING
                                     SUBSCRIBE  
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013
               CLICK HERE    TO HEAR SONG  (FREE)  

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
I “just sat at the keyboard” of my studio and played the music base of this song's Part 1 into the computer one day.  I didn't have any ideas yet on what to do with it, so I just tucked it into my “future songs” file location with the descriptive title  UNTITLED IN F MAJOR SAD  (descriptive obviously not meaning “creative” here!). 
    In August, I began praying hard during a week-long retreat, to be able by God's empowering to begin filling in the “missing” Psalms for which I had not yet developed music for our LORD.  And the idea for fitting Psalm 69 into this older music became this song.  God's leading.

Dedicated to Protector LORD God, 18 August  2013

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
Psalm 69 contains prophecies of Jesus....   “those who hate me without good cause”....
“they chose to be my enemies wrongfully.... accused Me.”       “Zeal for Zion fills Me.”
LYRICS

1
Save me LORD, for the waters have come to my neck.  

I sink.  I am drowning.................
Deep mud comes up above my head.  

And I am where there is no standing.............
    My eyes fail as I weep and I wait for my God.............. I'm so weary.
    Those who hate me without good cause are seeking to destroy me.  


THEY CHOOSE TO BE MY ENEMIES WRONGFULLY.     ACCUSE ME.
Psalm 69, I'm SAD and yet I praise The LORD God, Trusting ---
            even when feeling sad.... feel drowning.

2
O God, You know my foolishness. And my sins are not hid from You...........
For Your sake, I will bear their accusings,  

because zeal for Your church fills me........
    Draw near and redeem my soul, LORD.   

Reproach has broken my heart.
    God's beloved Jews hated Jesus without cause.   Psalm 69's prophecy done. 
 

THEY CHOSE TO BE HIS ENEMIES WRONGFULLY.     ACCUSED HIM.
Psalm 69, though SAD and we are to praise The LORD God, Trusting ---
            even when feeling sad.... feel drowning.

3
Those who reproach You, LORD, reproach me. 

They gossip, mock me, hurt me..........
I trust Your mercy and salvation to  

NOT let floods or Hell swallow me........
    Praise the Name of God with glad song and
    thank Him!  Magnify Him!
Still God will save all people who will come,   

seeking God -- Isaiah 53. 
 

DON'T CHOOSE TO BE GOD'S ENEMIES WRONGFULLY,   
SO YOU'LL LIVE.
Psalm 69, God sets on high those who praise

The LORD God, Trusting ---
        even when feeling sad.... feel drowning.    


* zeal for God's church, House, synagogue... the place where we Worship our LORD God united together


©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment