Saturday, February 9, 2013

Make You Love Me, by DianaDee Osborne

MAKE  YOU  LOVE  ME
ALBUM:      Amazing  Joy  'n'  Choices   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE) 


Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
This song, MAKE YOU LOVE ME,
is about The God, the only true and all-powerful God,  
who actually wants you to love Him for    YOUR    sake.  
You aren’t so big that God needs YOUR money and influence and even worship.  
God simply loves you.  
God simply loves you SO MUCH that 
He was willing to send His Only Son Jesus as a human like you 
to suffer far worse than you can imagine    ……so that 
after you die,  YOU WON’T   suffer far worse than you can imagine --- in Hell.

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   Inspiration:  A Radio 104.1  audience question,  “Do you believe you can make someone love you?”   Ten minutes later, inspired by that question, MAKE YOU LOVE ME was written --  the shuffle music plus verse 1.  Though it’s a good thing that I recorded the first draft on a voice recorder…. I couldn’t remember it by the time I finished preparing the computer template for typing the song.
Dedicated to our God of Love, 30 August 2011
LYRICS
God’s Word in First John 1, verses 9 and 10:  “In this the love of God  was manifested [shown] toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, NOT that we loved God, but that HE loved US and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”   [that is, to be the ONLY way we can be forgiven]. New KJV

1   GOD SPEAKING TO US......
“I cannot make you love Me**, but I’ll do all I can to    

                                                                [ **cannot by His choice to give free will]
show You My deep love for you, and all My special plans to
bring you joy  &  peace no matter what things Life may bring.”

     THIS is What God says.    God’s WORD clearly says,
     our God promises to you and me!

SPOKEN after VERSE 1: 
God’s Word in First John 1, verses 9 and 10: In this the love of God  was manifested [ shown ] toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, NOT that we loved God, but that HE loved US and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”  [that is, to be the ONLY way we can be forgiven].

2   GOD SPEAKING TO US......

“I know it’s hard to trust an unseen God Who lives above, so
 I sent My Son Jesus to teach My promises and love,  to
show you the ONE WAY to live with Me in Heaven someday.”

     THIS is What God says.    God’s WORD clearly says,
     our God promises to you and me!

SPOKEN after  VERSE 2:  Jesus said in John 12:45-48, 
“He who sees Me sees Him who sent Me [that is, God]. I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.  And if anyone hears My words and does NOT believe, I do NOT judge him, for I did NOT come to judge the world but to SAVE the world.  He who rejects me, and does not receive My words, HAS that which judges him -- the WORD that I have spoken will  judge him in the last day.

3   GOD SPEAKING TO US......
“I  WILL NOT make you love me, though it   IS  within My Power 

to make you like a puppet who must love and serve and bow.  
I Love you  OH so DEEPLY, and I  YEARN to see you saved!”   
(1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9)   THIS is What God says.    God’s WORD clearly says,
     our God promises to you and me! 


SPOKEN after VERSE 3: 
[God our Savior]   DESIRES  ALL  men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of THE Truth. For there is ONE God and ONE mediator between God and men -- the Man  Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all…”  


SONG STORY ADDITION
         Please, please, please do NOT ever think all these songs are my talent… DianaDee talent.  These songs are the gifts from the anointing of the Holy Spirit Himself….
FIRST JOHN 2 VERSE 20…. God’s gifting of some          special thing He has for you (Jeremiah 29:11-14) is        available to anyone who humbly asks.            
         And please, please, please do NOT ever think that this songwriter has ever done ANY-thing to deserve our Creator God’s favor of anointing me with these songwriting skills and increasingly joyous piano and guitar and bass and synthesizer skills….. Just the opposite in fact.  You know -- Peter really hurt Jesus more than Judas did, even though the main deed of Judas betraying him led to death whereas Peter’s led to “mere” rejection and denial.  Peter is repeatedly described by God Himself through His Gospels as being a *friend* to Jesus…..
       When I do things  hurtful to God,  to Jesus, to The Holy Spirit, I am far more hurtful than the many people who never told God “I love you, you are The Creator, The Christ, The Comforter.”  I do not deserve God’s honor of this music ministry…. and thus I am so deeply deeply grateful for His grace that gifts to me what I don’t deserve and does NOT give me the punishment that even I see that I deserve for the hurts I cause God.
     FIRST JOHN 2:20  is just one of the many places   where God tells YOU that YOU can do “far more than you ask or dream” (as He described in Ephesians 3:20) ........
 
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment