Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Truth Seeker's Prayer, by DianaDee Osborne

TRUTH  SEEKER'S  PRAYER
ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayers   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)  


Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
        This began as two songs,  with an interesting but average sound.
         I decided to change the piano to an organ, knowing that the sound would be a bit weird with notes running into each other.   PURPOSE OF THE FUNKY SOUNDS on the recording -----  These MIMIC  the way humans talk, acting so wise in their limited bits of knowledge.  Compared to God's Wisdom that He OFFERS to us for FREE -- God's TRUTH  FOR  THE ASKING.
         As I looked for some sound loops,  I'm convinced that God guided me to these funky sounds.... I love the panning of them.   I finished my work for February 12th early,  so started looking for some project I'd started,  to just start adding to it.  But within an hour, I finished ALL of these tracks added to the basic kits and piano recorded back in December.
    YET AGAIN:   WOW -- IT IS THE CREATIVE WORK of God's HOLY SPIRIT!
Dedicated to Jesus, THE Way and THE Truth, 15 December 2012

LYRICS
1
God, I seek to know real Truth.  Know that You are there.
I seek to believe what's Truth -- not myths.   I
declare firmly to this air,
I seek You, God, if You're there.
No one else can hear this prayer......
if that is     what this is.

2
God, I seek to know real Truth.  I see evidence.
I see miracles beyond coincidence.  I
declare firmly through this earth:
I seek Truth and don't need proof.
Scientists can believe facts without pure proof.  They
call it truth.

3
I seek to have more wisdom than human reasoning.
Not to brag -- just to know what's TRUTH --- only.  
I ray to God  James 2, Verse 5.
There I'm promised Truth for Life.
Without wisdom I don't even understand
God's Truth Plan.

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
JAMES 1:5   and   6
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

©2012, 2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment