Friday, December 7, 2012

Hallowed Hallelu, by DianaDee Osborne

Today is an anniversary date reminding even the huge nations--
those that think they're powerful -- that God ALLOWS..... 
HALLOWED  HALLELU  (pattern echo song)
John 14:26, 15:26, 16:26, 17:26
ALBUM:      Amazing Provider 'n' Patterns  
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   The piano section has different chords for each verse. They're listed in verse order for each line. You can optionally play the same chords per verse, of course.

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:  
I was driving home from the State Fair after walking for 8 hours on hard pavement, and this being the night after a 3-new-songs-from-God wonderful but 8-hour recording session (hence with about 4 hours of sleep). This song idea “just came to me.”
Thus once again proving that 2nd Corinthians 12:9 is very true....
God shares His creative touches to the world through weak, humble people... I
gladly glory to give HIM the credit and glory for these all His songs!
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for
My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
Dedicated to our Lord God YHWH,  1 October 2011

NOTE:
* YAHWEH is not pronounced in Hebrew; it's actually YHWH, a representative word for Jehovah LORD God. There's no “J” in Hebrew, so the “Y” is used when putting God's Name onto paper. The standard pronunciation for those who speak this Name of God is  Yaw - way.”

In Matthew 6:9 and Luke 11:2, Jesus taught his disciples to begin prayers this way:
"In this manner, therefore, pray: 
Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.
LYRICS

1
Hallowed Hallelu TO you, Yah-weh! echo (ALL)
Hallelu, I give You MY praise all day!
You are Holy! Hallelu You, God, love me! Hallelu!
Holy God, I do praise You. Hallowed Hallelu!
2
Hallowed Hallelu TO you, Jesus.
Your love on that old Cross amazes us!
You want me to live with You when my time on earth is through.
Holy Jesus, I praise You. Hallowed Hallelu!
3
Hallowed Hallelu, Holy Spirit!
You will come comfort me, Jesus promised.
John 14, verse 26: Jesus clearly promised this.
Holy Spirit, I praise You. Hallowed Hallelu!
4
Hallowed Hallelu, Trinity God!
I don’t have to know all that You do, God.
John 15, verse 26: Father, Spirit, Son Jesus:
God, Three-In-One, I praise you! Hallowed Hallelu!
5
Hallowed Hallelu, Trinity God!
I don’t have to know all that You do, God.
John 16, verse 26: If I humbly ask, God gives.
God, Three-In-One, I praise you! Hallowed Hallelu!
6
Hallowed Hallelu, Trinity God!
Jesus prayed for us all to know His Love.
John 17, verse 26: If I ask, He comes within me.
God, Three-In-One, I praise you! Hallowed Hallelu!


God's SUPPORTING WORDS: 
Scriptures referenced during the song. All New King James Version except 14:26 and 17:26.
John 14: 26  NIV;     Jesus is praying to God just before dying for us:
“I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

John 15: 26;  Jesus explaining the prophecy that He would be hated by people for no reason.
"But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause. [Psalm 69:4] "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.”

John 16: 26-27;  Jesus is talking to those who follow Him DESPITE sorrows (John 16:20):
"In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you; for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God” [That is, we who believe Jesus can pray directly to God]

John 17: 26 NIV;    Jesus is praying to God just before dying for us:
“I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."
,
EZEKIEL 28:25,  GOD speaking to His Jewish people: 'Thus says the Lord GOD:
"When I have gathered the house of Israel from the peoples
among whom they are scattered,
and am hallowed in them in the sight of the Gentiles
then they will dwell in their own land which I gave to My servant Jacob.

EZEKIEL 36:23 , GOD speaking TO US ALL: "And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which YOU  have profaned in their midst;
and the nations shall know that I AM the LORD," 
says the Lord GOD, "when I am hallowed in you before their eyes.
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment