Saturday, December 29, 2012

Adopted Blessings, by DianaDee Osborne

ADOPTED  BLESSINGS
ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n' Life   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
        The music and lyrics “just came to mind” in December 2010.
I wrote the verses at 3:45 AM at a closed gas station on my way home from Valley Worship & Praise Studio after we'd been discussing the producer's joy of their adopted boys.  The next day  I created a basic piano track -- in a backup  file directory.  Then forgot about my file.  While cleaning old files two Decembers later, I found the lyrics file, searched and found the music file,
          and within hours finished. God's gift.  ALL  songs that have my name in the copyright line as “author”  REALLY  are led by God... His creativity and empowering as I develop them.

Dedicated 4 Dec 2010 to our Beloved Adopting Father God
in honor of Nathaniel Wilson & D.J. Wilson, Renewed 8 Dec 2012

LYRICS
1
[spoken by a mother to her child]

Oh.... my Be-lov-ed,     you're my Belov-ed
child born from my     own   heart .....
Though you weren't born from my  physical body,
you were born   in my    heart... in my Love ..... from the start. 
The moment I saw you, I KNEW  God had blessed .... me
You are my gift     from Creator God,
Oh my child,       adopted child I love!

2
[spoken by a father to his child]                    = Same words as verse 1

Oh.... my Be-lov-ed,     you're my Belov-ed
child born from my     own   heart .....
Though you weren't born from my  physical body,
you were born   in my    heart... in my Love ..... from the start. 
The moment I saw you, I KNEW  God had blessed .... me
You are my gift     from Creator God,   

Oh my child,       adopted child I love!

3
[    spoken by YOUR Father God,  to the child :     ]
Oh.... my Be-lov-ed,     you're my Belov-ed
child born from My     Own    heart .....
Though you weren't born from My  physical body,
you were born   in My    heart... in My Love ..... from the start.  
The moment I  MADE  you,  I
PLANNED you,  I  KNEW      who
I would bless with   your precious  unique special
Life:    God's blessing  child,
    you're My love!

 
SPOKEN AT END  of this song :      
This song itself does not address another Truth:   God yearns for you to say “YES”  to His offer to adopt YOU as HIS own child.... to call Him your Abba, Father, LORD.  To Pray Romans 10:9 to seal the Romans 8:15-23  adoption covenant  with God.  

         But-- Father God will never force you to say yes 
                to His offer   of  adoption.                                               

 God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, "Abba, Father.”
 -- Romans 8:15, New Living Translation .... a comforting Words from Your Father God to you

And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us.”    -- Romans 8:23, NLT.... comforting Words from God to you

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world,
    that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved. 
    In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us...."      -- Galatians 4:5  and  Ephesians 1:5

plus surrounding verses (3 through 8)
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment