Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Comfort Within Mistakes, by DianaDee Osborne

COMFORT  WITHIN  MISTAKES -- 
AT THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON, many things you do may seem to "Go Wrong."  May you find Comfort in these Words from God quoted in His song gifting to me.
 

ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n' Life   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
         I recorded the basic piano track in my home studio about a month before developing it.  I wanted a quick drum track but did not have any jazz loops in 3/4 time. So I just threw in a nice 4/4 time loop and figured I'd edit it later to become 3/4.  But I forgot. 
        So a month later when I created the audio to listen to in preparation for fitting in the lyrics, I kept feeling that something was “off.”  It wasn't until later that I figured out why... And then I decided that the off-kilter feeling of the percussion was exactly what added to this mood about making mistakes:
        Romans 8:28 again... God takes our mistakes, like me forgetting to edit the drum loop, and creates beautiful things from them.  We just need to trust His promise that He WILL.
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS -- see the end of this blog.   
Dedicated to our Lord,
God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
God's encouraging Word through Jesus in Matthew 11:28 :   "Come to me, all  of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”  

“Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way.”  

---GOD through - James 3:2 New Living Translation


LYRICS
VERSE  1
All that is wrong.... seems to be my fault:
the mess that I've made.... the pain in my heart.
"Life Happens",  I hear kind people say.
But I know my pain comes from MY  mistakes.
        Pain from bad decisions I have made......  I have made.


SPOKEN ( scriptures )
God's understanding Word from James 3, verse 2, New Living Translation:
"Indeed  we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our
tongues, we would be perfect, and could also control ourselves in
every other way."


God's understand Word through Paul in Romans 7, verses 19 to 25a:
"I want to do what is good, but I don't.
I don't want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway.
But if I do what I don't want to do, I am not really the one doing
wrong; it is SIN living in me that does it.
I have discovered this principle of life --- that when I want to do
    what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong.
I   LOVE God's law with all my heart!
But there is ANOTHER power within me that is at war with my mind.
This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me.
Oh what a miserable person I am!  WHO will free me from this life
that is dominated by sin and death?”
THANK GOD! THE ANSWER IS IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!"
THANK GOD! THE ANSWER IS IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!" --Romans 7:25a

VERSE 2

Many mistakes.....  I can-NOT go change.
I sorrow and stop......  Consequences remain.
I cannot go turn back the clock to
make all things right again!
    Mistakes I can't fix again, sins I've done..... sins I've done.

SPOKEN  in song --  
God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
God's comforting   Word to  YOU  through Romans 8: 27-28,  New Living Translation:
"And the Father Who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying,
for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will."


God's encouraging   Word through Jesus in Matthew 11:28: 
"Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."

From God to you through First John 1:9:
"if we Confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
"If   YOU   confess  YOUR sins,   He is faithful and just to
forgive   YOU  YOUR  sins and to cleanse  YOU  from all unrighteousness."        

---  The Promise of GOD WHO CANNOT LIE (Titus 1:2 and LOGIC),  through First John 1:9.


Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   The inspiration was indeed mistakes I myself had made.  But as I wrote this song, my heart broke just thinking of all the women whose hearts are broken as they remember having chosen to have an abortion.  As they grow older and learn more about child development before birth and think about their abortion.  I grieve with you...
            and GOD grieves with you.  
With all my heart,
I believe God led me to write this song especially for YOU.
   God Loves   YOU.
   Whatever    mistakes you have made.    

©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment