Wednesday, December 5, 2012

God Seems Watching On, by DianaDee Osborne

GOD  SEEMS  WATCHING  ON
ALBUM:      Amazing Joy 'n' Choices  
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS  -   Inspired by a dream that someone had stolen my only vehicle while I was in church....
and that it was a man who actually was inside that church,
and just grinned as he followed me outside 
and watched me search the streets.  

In my dream, he was just a problem-causing human and although I was frustrated, fighting fear as I held the baby, wondering how I was ever going to manage.... nevertheless I was praying
and fully expecting God to pull a “Romans 8:28” out of it -- 
to not only help me in my problem,  but to bring something good out of it. 
    Yet somehow when I awoke -- and I'm convinced that it is God's guidance -- the thought came to me ---
many people think  GOD is like a   mocker ----  
just watching us struggle through life.  (song story  continued at the end) 

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:  
I first played a keyboard melody that went in "circles" like a spinning top would do.
Then I added some heavy bass sound into the piano.
I got an idea to add violins for "pathos".
And then to add a complete trumpet section.... This song just kept building.  It's God's leading!
Dedicated to our LORD God, 18 March 2012

LYRICS
1A
Oh, your World  may seem spinning and your
problems seem spinning while God
seems simply sitting, watching on, watching on.
     Oh, your hopes seem a-dimming and your
faith in Him dimming cause it
seems .....  God is simply watching on, watching on.

1B
Spinning world, growing sad,
spinning mind, growing mad,
when God won't do things your way.
     Spinning world, growing sad,
     spinning mind, growing mad,
     Seems God's just watching as  you pray.

INTERLUDE

Oh, you've prayed.
.....  (you've prayed you've prayed you've....)
And you've prayed......
And worse things
came your way......

2A
What's the point, you may say, if God seems
to turn away......  Why trust
Romans 8: twenty-eight's promise
that God saves the day?
     Jeremiah 30  tells us that God                   <Jeremiah 30: 11>
     really wants to save us, verse

     eleven tells us why God lets these
     problems come our way: 
So we'll obey.....

2B
Spinning world, yet be glad:
God's in charge.  And His hand
will help you if you choose Him LORD.
Spinning world, yet rejoice.
God's in charge.  He's your hope,
when you choose to TRUST and obey.“



God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
Jeremiah 30: 11.  God says to us  His people,
“For  I AM  with you,” says the LORD, 
“to SAVE you.  
Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, yet I will not make a complete end of you.  BUT I WILL CORRECT YOU in JUSTICE, and will not let you go altogether unpunished.”
“Come to Me, all ye who labor and are heavy-laden, 
and I will give you rest.”
 -- Jesus in Matthew 11:28.... a PROMISE from The Son of God to YOU too.

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS -- continued:
    It's been said that your suspicions of others are based on the wrongs you yourself would do.... and Jesus Himself said Satan is real and the father of LIES (John 8:44).  God tells us through Revelation 12:10 that Satan is the “Accuser of our  Brethren”.   So the accusing thoughts that Satan puts into people's minds about God really describe Satan: 

    Satan enjoys watching  on as we suffer through problems. 
    Satan has fun putting thoughts into our minds

 to accuse God  of not caring  (this song's questions).

That describes SATAN -- NOT GOD,
who loved you so much that He sent Jesus to die on a cross to provide the ONLY way you can be forgiven for sins and choose Jesus as your LORD so you CAN  live with Him in heaven -- which is God's ultimate goal.  (But it's not automatic.... see Romans 10:9 for your part, our part.)

God's “Big Goal” is for you to have a relationship with Him.

So yes -- sometimes God **IS** just watching on as 
the problems He ALLOWED to happen in your life 
keep frustrating you.
Because God knows that often we people 
refuse to turn to Him and pray when 
Life is Happily Going Our Way.
    Jeremiah 30: 11.  God says to us people,
    “For  I AM  with you,” says the LORD, “to SAVE you. ...  BUT I WILL CORRECT YOU IN JUSTICE, and will not let you go altogether unpunished.”
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment