Friday, December 28, 2012

Psalm 2 God Deriding, by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM  2  GOD  DERIDING
ALBUM:      Amazing  Psalms 'n' Promises   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC   
           I had sat at the keyboard and played “anything” in my chosen-for-this-day key of A minor.  Then I closed the studio recording file for this song under the title "UNTITLED in A minor.
           The next day,  family members joined in helping me move my studio desk + keyboard + printers + internet connections to a different setup in preparation for me adding some mic and guitar recording equipment.   While Laura the technology “guru” was there,  I turned on the full system and tested all my major programs including my studio recording program.  I created a duplicate track of the earlier day's keyboard track for my last played file-- this song.  I played several measures of “anything”  Some "A minor" progressions up HIGH,  so I could hear them apart from the earlier music.  And then -- the familiar story -- On the next day:
           God guided me to make a few adaptations (up an octave, a couple of note changes), and I suddenly had music for a song for Him.  But WHAT song?
       
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS     
           I pulled up my Bible program to Psalms.  Since I had recently worked on Psalm 1 Being and Psalm 4 Putting,  I decided to check Psalm 2.  A perfect fit.  Three hours later, I completed this song -- lyrics, music, and drum tracks. NOT ONLY THAT --- the “test” track was left UNCHANGED as the “deriding laughter”  piano sound for the effects.  Studio 1       recorded the song 40  hours later.  
          It's God.... wonderful Creator God answering prayers to give more music  to HIS  psalms   through my hands & voice. With thanks and awe-filled praise to Him!

Dedicated to Jesus,The Prophesied Anointed Son, 3 Nov 2012

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:   “Why do the nations rage, And the people plot a vain thing? ...  He who sits in the heavens shall    laugh; 
The LORD  shall hold them      in derision. 
Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, And distress them in His deep displeasure: ...” 
-- Psalm 2: 1 and 3-4, New KJV.... a Warning from God still true today
 
LYRICS
1
Why do nations rage  and people plot
vain things against Great and Almighty God?

      Why do kings and rulers threaten God's Anointed?
  God sits in heaven...... laughs in derision    

at the foolish plots  of  ALL WHO IGNORE HIM........ 

           Psalm 2 's warning!
 

2
God shall speak in rage and GIVE distress
to all who seek to break His Anointed.

God puts His own King on Holy Zion's Hill.
God sent His Son, who God has begotten....
derides selfish plots  of  ALL WHO IGNORE HIM
...... 

                          Psalm 2 's warning!
3
God's Son shall break all who don't fear God.
Therefore, be wise, O you kings of this earth.
Serve the LORD with fear and you can   THEN REJOICE!

God warns you WITH LOVE -- John 3:16,  God     
derides EVIL plots of   ALL WHO IGNORE HIM.
.
                                             Psalm 2 's warning!
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment