Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Boldly Come to God's Throne, by DianaDee Osborne

BOLDLY COME TO GOD's THRONE
ALBUM:      Amazing Faith 'n' Freedom
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story: 
      On March 27th, I wrote three songs (all of them with music as well as lyrics) into my journal.  This one was written at the sanctuary piano in minutes and recorded at the studio 2 days later.   Along with “Church Gardening Tools,” written on the 26th.   With thanks.... as ALWAYS.... to The Holy Spirit for inspiration.  These song gifts from Him to His world through DianaDee are not just some human talent.  Dedicated to our Mercy-Full God,  27 March 2011.

LYRICS
1
God, I BOLDLY come to Your Throne of Grace, though I
don't deserve anything from you at
all, but   You   said I could come.

God, I BOLDLY come to Your Throne of Grace based on
Your promise You invited me to come to Your Throne;  Hebrews 4, verse 16.
    Just as I am, without one plea, oh Lamb of God, I come.
2
God, I BOLDLY  say  “There is NO need to fear, for
Jesus My Lord died on that Cross loving me,” 
  First John, Chapter One.
God, I BOLDLY come to Your Throne of Grace based on
Your promise You give help and mercy to
all who come:  Hebrews 4, verse 16.
    Just as I am, without one plea, oh Lamb of God, I come.
3
God,
I BOLDLY come to Your Throne of Grace, through Jesus in Whom
I have confidence, Ephesians 3: verse 12.
God I  HUMBLY bow my knees to You, Father
of Lord Jesus You sent to my Heart to dwell in me:  Hebrews 3 
    Just as I am, without one plea, oh Lamb of God, I come.


 God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain MERCY
and find GRACE TO HELP in time of need.”    -- Hebrews 4: 16 NKJV
“...Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence
through faith in Him.
-- Hebrews 3: 11 NKJV  (see entire chapter)
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment