Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just As I WAS, by DianaDee Osborne

JUST  AS  I  WAS
ALBUM:      Amazing LORD 'n' Live
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:
        As I left the parking lot to enter the church sanctuary,  I had the idea for changing the present tense “Just as I am” to a past tense for people to share with others “the hope that is within them”.  I wrote the song in minutes at the altar.... obviously inspired by God's Holy Spirit!  My journal notes that I deliberately tried to use many of the original old hymns chords to provide a continuity, a blend with God's Romans 5:8 wording.  Dedicated to our Forgiving Lord,   15 May 2011
LYRICS
            Lyrics built around Charlotte Eliiott's and William Bradbury's
            “Just As I Am Without One Plea” (Public Domain, CCLI #23206)         
“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners,
Christ died for us.”  --  Romans 5:8  NKJV

Dedicated to our Forgiving Lord,   15 May 2011
1
Just as I WAS,
    God called to me.

Just as I WAS,       Jesus died for me.
Just as I WAS,       the Holy Spirit gifted me with
            love, joy and peace, and AMAZING  GRACE!

Just as I am, without one plea,
but that Thy blood was shed for me,
and that Thou bidst me come to Thee:
O Lamb of God, I come!  I come!
    John 14: 6......  John 14:3.....John 14:1......   I COME,   I COME!

2
Just as I WAS,
    Divine Trinity knew me... yet loved me... called to me.

    Just as I AM,  I can come back to Him...
    This prayer [is]  my prayer,  in AWE of God's grace!

Just as I am, without one plea,
but that Thy blood was shed for me,
and that Thou bidst me come to Thee:
O Lamb of God, I come!  I come!
    John 14: 6......  John 14:3.....John 14:1......  

          I COME!   I COME!   I COME!
God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me"  Jesus,   John 14:1

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, [there] you may be also.  -- JESUS in  John 14:3

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. "   --John 14: 6

"For it pleased the Father that in Him [JESUS] all the fullness should dwell,  and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.  And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight -- if   indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard...."
-- Colossians 1: 19 and on   New KJV

©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment